Gladiatrix Bloodbath 1 video review from Susyfight

Reviews of Susy Gabrielle's films, including Gabrielle's Fighting Girls (mostly stabbings, shootings) and Gabrielle's Smothering Girls (only strangling). Formerly known as Susyfights and SGA Fantasy Art. Reviews of all of these brands should be posted here!

Moderator: Admin

Storm9

Gladiatrix Bloodbath 1 video review from Susyfight

Post by Storm9 »

Susyfight video.
This video available at susyfight PPV store for $11.99 Not currently in Niche clip store.

Video stars Claudia, Emese, Gabriela, Gaby, and Silvia.

All five ladies topless, in only thong or panties.

Gaby, Claudia, then Gabriela all get belly stabbed one at a time, by Emese and Silvia.

Gaby and Claudia get impaled together by Emese.
As the three ladies in pain, and dying from their wounds. Emese, and Silvia begin a sword fight against each other.
Slender beautiful Gabriela manages to stagger into the way and gets run through. Emese does not get out of the way, and ends up impaled between Gabriela and the wall.

Silvia gives them both a final thrust, to finish them.
So each lady stabbed or impaled more than once. Two different bodypiles occur.

Blood on all four victims, as Silvia stands proud.

I think if they would have thought of a way, to have a dying effort leave a knife in Silvia, so she could lay dead with the other four. I probably would have given this something like a 15 out of ten, just my personal tastes of course.

Still, several ladies dying, and for those of you that like it, blood, and topless nudity. All wounds to the belly or just below the rib cage.

For me, this is an easy 9 of ten, for my tastes. You can judge for yourself.
I have loaded some screen caps from the video to my google fan group. SO slip by and check them out if you want.
http://groups.google.com/group/amazons-at-susyfight

Storm