Capgun Chuck reviews "No Choice" by "Deathlust of Sir Bruce"

Reviews if Sir Bruce's videos should be posted here!

Moderator: Admin

CapgunChuck

Capgun Chuck reviews "No Choice" by "Deathlust of Sir Bruce"

Post by CapgunChuck »

Sub-genre: repeated stabs to belly and breasts.

I wasn't sure whether to purchase this video based upon the description, which mentions a stab to soft belly, but doesn't mention any other action. I took the risk of it not being representative of my interests and purchased it. I was pleasantly surprised to find a gem of a movie depicting gorgeous Natasha having a knife plunged into her again and again, in various areas of belly and exposed breasts, seen from various angles (front views, side views, and back views), with clear, realistic sounds of the knife thrusting deep inside her and sexy but realistic vocal reactions and whole body reactions.

There was an excellent close-up of her incredible reaction to the first plunge of the knife deep into her belly; it was so well done, I could almost feel the knife going deep inside her. This incredibly well-done first knife thrust and reaction laid a firm foundation for what was to follow. She took many of the stabs in a standing position, the way I prefer to see a video unfold. He guided her to the bed and stabbed her several more times while in a lying position and continued stabbing her after her demise.

After the first viewing of an entire video, I usually fast forward to the good parts for future viewings. Not with this video.. I view this one from the beginning all the way to the end. (Well, not always quite to the end. The excitement is so intense, a climax is usually reached before the nice aftermath pans at the end, lol.)

The plot and lines delivered are exceptional, as well as the acting. There are some minor deficiencies in the production, but I feel it would be nitpicking to point them out, desiring not to spoil the enjoyment for anyone viewing this excellent movie. One minor annoyance is that this video (as well as other videos I've purchased from Sir Bruce Productions) doesn't play as well in full-screen view as well as in normal view on my media player.

I love this video. It's the way I like to see stabbing videos in terms of acting, camera work, editing, and plot. It's one of the best I've seen to date.

Rating: 9 out of 10
CC
gold

Re: Capgun Chuck reviews "No Choice" by "Deathlust of Sir Bruce"

Post by gold »

Agree with the Cajun Bruce really puts out a good production and his models Natasha and ms c are very attractive and sensual.He sets up the scene in both Mob hit and Choice and even with some film flaws keeps the viewer on site and in the action.Hope he does more shootings and producers should check out his models ..They do a great job at his direction and story line.
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

gold wrote:He sets up the scene in both Mob hit and Choice and even with some film flaws keeps the viewer on site and in the action.Hope he does more shootings and producers should check out his models ..They do a great job at his direction and story line.
Thanks for your input, gold. Well-said. There's considerable talent both in front of the camera and behind the camera in Sir Bruce productions I would love to see more of.
CC
SirBruce
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Stabbing, Shooting, Impaling, Strangling, Hanging Beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Already a member but I have like minded interests in fantasy female demise.
Referral: Been around for a long time.

Post by SirBruce »

Thanks guys, I'm doing my best.

Sir Bruce
gold

Post by gold »

Bruce your work with Natasha is tremendous.Have only seen on shooting Mob hit but it was very good.Hope to see you try more of these because you really have a great eye for shooting suspense ..the setup where the girl anticipates her potential demise with Natasha is climatic. Her impulse to still work out a deal is what makes it a creative demise ending.Hope to see more shootings ..Your one release is tremendous...
SirBruce
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Stabbing, Shooting, Impaling, Strangling, Hanging Beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Already a member but I have like minded interests in fantasy female demise.
Referral: Been around for a long time.

Post by SirBruce »

Thanks Gold.

I endeavor consistently to do just what you appreciated about this scene. Set up, tension, realism, reactions, all key points in my mind. I will do more of this kind of work in the near future.

Natasha, bless her perfect breasts, decided she wants more money to do these films. She deserves it but it will have to wait for my inevitable fortune to arrive. Not that I make hardly anything on these murder scenes. But I also do advertising and I'm expecting some decent coin for some projects I'm working on. Fingers crossed it will be sooner than later.

Thanks for the encouragement. Makes me want to go stab someone beautiful in the belly. On film of course.

Best,
Sir Bruce