CapgunChuck: "No Ransom-Stab" by "Deathlust of Sir Bruce"

Reviews if Sir Bruce's videos should be posted here!

Moderator: Admin

CapgunChuck

CapgunChuck: "No Ransom-Stab" by "Deathlust of Sir Bruce"

Post by CapgunChuck »

Sub-genre:
Repeated stabbing

I purchased this video based upon the description of repeated stabs in lower belly, crotch, and navel, hoping to see action similar to that of Sir Bruce's excellent "No Choice." I was immediately disappointed. The movie is "too real" in its depiction of suffering and pain. The acting is too real at depicting anger (by Sir Bruce) with angry obscenities, and the reactions of the actress too real at depicting suffering and pain. The actress reacts while bound to a chair as if being punched rather than penetrated by a sharp object except when the knife has intercourse with her navel as Sir Bruce says things like, "I'll take it out" and "I'll put it back in." And "Does that hurt?" Her incessant crying is her answer, meaning it hurts real bad.

I prefer sounds of knife being plunged in to be realistic, I love the realism of an actress reacting in shock and disbelief and voicing sexy sounds as if the knife had actually plunged into her and so forth. This movie contains none of that style of "realism." I don't enjoy realistic depictions of cruelty, obscenity, pain and suffering like the wailing, coughing, and blood curdling screams in this movie. To me, scenes that depict too much realism of suffering, pain, and crying obliterate the erotic aspect of the movie.

The lighting is too dark and flickers.

Admittedly, the acting is excellent, as well as the actual death scene and the aftermath pans at the end. For these reasons only, I must give this movie some credit in the rating. However, I wouldn't recommend this movie except to a real sadist who enjoys cruelty.

Rating: 4 out of 10
CC
SirBruce
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Stabbing, Shooting, Impaling, Strangling, Hanging Beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Already a member but I have like minded interests in fantasy female demise.
Referral: Been around for a long time.

Re: CapgunChuck: "No Ransom-Stab" by "Deathlust of Sir Bruce"

Post by SirBruce »

Ok then CC.

As you know as of now (July 2, 2010) I had no idea of any reviews of my work till recently. On your suggestion I tracked down some of these reviews from a year ago. I have no idea if this will even show up currently.

I just wanted to give you an FYI regarding this scene with Miss-C. This was the first stabbing scene either of us did and I edited for public consumption. For whatever that is worth. Travis was relatively new to photography as well and all I had to work with then was a VHS camera and some antique photography lighting. I actually like the shadowy material but I agree about the flickering lighting.

And yes, I got into the "realism" at the time. Personally, it was fun to do.

I did the scenes with Natasha much later.

Thanks for the fairness of your review. I know it's subjective. Different folk like different things. I actually shoot for realism a substantial amount of time. I'd like to find a happy medium between scenes cut from horror or murder movies and this genre or erotic horror. I aspire to create that.

Thanks again,
Sir Bruce
anoend
What is your main fetish?: stabbing
Why do you want to join this forum?: This forum is very nice to fantasize
Referral: menusuk kan pisau ke dalam lambung berulang ulang

Post by anoend »

show the video on my
please. I implore
:frown:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

anoend wrote:show the video on my
please. I implore
:frown:
Here is the address for Sir Bruce's store: http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=96.

We don't post community producers' clips on FF, unless they post them themselves. We have to support our producers to keep them in business, so that they can keep producing videos for us.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
smudger

Post by smudger »

Reviews are inevitably subjective, Sir Bruce. Capgun Chuck didn't like it a lot, but thats just his own opinion. I am not going to give mine because I don't buy stabbings, only shootings. So when you make your next shooting, I will let you know what I think about it!
SirBruce
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Stabbing, Shooting, Impaling, Strangling, Hanging Beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Already a member but I have like minded interests in fantasy female demise.
Referral: Been around for a long time.

Post by SirBruce »

Just saw your note Smudger. Only 2 months later. Thanks for the kind words. I have done one shooting so far and plan to do more. Mob Hit with Natasha. I think it came out pretty well. It's one of my better sellers in fact. More to come though. Thanks again.