s8b's review of Femmetroopers: Final Mission

Reviews of Olaf Winter's amazon films should be posted on this forum!

Moderator: Admin

s8bv3rsiv3
What is your main fetish?: f/m m/f f/f death erotica
Why do you want to join this forum?: to be a part of a larger community.
Referral: lots of searching...this place is pretty visible.

s8b's review of Femmetroopers: Final Mission

Post by s8bv3rsiv3 »

Femmetroopers is a series of custom videos from Olaf Winter of Amazon Warriors, and if you enjoy incredibly beautiful, half-naked, heavily armed, fearless women in a hopeless struggle for survival, stop reading now and go buy this film.

The video waste no precious time on plot set-up or pointless dialog, leaping straight into an intense firefight in progress. One warrior is already wounded and it is obvious that the women are outnumbered and outgunned. One by one, they are picked off by unseen gunwomen, even after multiple hits, they fight to the bitter end.

Femmetroopers: Final Mission has nearly everything anyone could ever hope for in a girls-with-guns shooting film. Lovely and convincingly competent actresses. Gun play with impressive shooting effects and reactions. Beautiful death stares and body pans. The only thing I might possibly change would be a finishing headshot. Very highly recommended.

9/10
Attachments
ftf0.jpg
ftf0.jpg (90.47 KiB) Viewed 32423 times
ftf1.jpg
ftf1.jpg (114.25 KiB) Viewed 32423 times
ftf2.jpg
ftf2.jpg (73.23 KiB) Viewed 32423 times
ftf3.jpg
ftf3.jpg (91.72 KiB) Viewed 32423 times
ftf4.jpg
ftf4.jpg (93.35 KiB) Viewed 32423 times
:p://darkfetishnet.com/group/166/
npo1605

Re: s8b's review of Femmetroopers: Final Mission

Post by npo1605 »

Just stumbled on this clip, and I confirm everything in this excellent review.

I particularly appreciate the way in which the (unseen) attacking girls get mown down in great numbers! How is this achieved? By the devilishly clever addition to the soundtrack of their brief cries, gasps and sighs with each shot fired by our intrepid defenders! :clap: (No ricochet sounds, though: personally I can never have too many of those to augment and catastrophise the vocal chorus!)

Clearly they are completely exposed, running bravely and recklessly into the attack across open ground, and so are cut down instantly, often in swathes of girls shot by sustained bursts of automatic fire—we can actually hear, simultaneously, their despairing moans: “Aaagh!” “Aanh!” “Ohh!” “Ugh!” “Unnh!” “Onh!”… and we are at liberty to imagine them suddenly stopped in their tracks, stitched across their torsos in a Mexican wave, one after the other, staggering with backs arched, heads thrown back in a momentary grimace of despair, chins tipped up and arms akimbo, exposing their exquisite vulnerability as they cast aside their weapons before sinking, or quickly dropping, to the ground, perhaps rolling over several times, and flopping still! :excited:

Great work all round: looking forward to discovering more!
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

I like this film -- I just wish the other women had tried to use their boobs as body armor like the second one did.
npo1605

Post by npo1605 »

Since my last post here, Olaf Winter has transformed his technique! In movies like Super Soldier Antaris 1 & 2, MA 27 Killing Fields, and MA Green Hell 1 & 2, we can now see what, in Final Mission, we could only hear: girls just becoming machine-gun fodder. :excited: From the time they run into view, their soldiering career lasts only a desperate second or two before they get mown down—helplessly, and even simultaneously, :excited: dropping in numbers for the camera…tossed like rag-dolls for just an instant, then flopping down dead! (Mercifully few operatic death-scenes with long-drawn-out arias—not my thing, but easily skipped where it arises.) I personally can’t get enough of this: real war! It’s achieved by the clever use of clone-armies, of course: :clap: but this is not really noticeable, since in these action scenes there is no time to establish anybody’s identity, let alone character except for the main protagonist(s) who do(es) most of the killing.

My preference is always full-auto machine-gunning, and I wonder if there’s a mounted, belt-fed Vickers in the pipeline! :yes: An additional tweak would be showers of ricochets on the soundtrack, :excited: but really this is just tampering with perfection.
Something I thought I’d never live to see… :pc: