Cat Burglar Parts 1 and 2

Reviews of Olaf Winter's amazon films should be posted on this forum!

Moderator: Admin

iltpb2005
What is your main fetish?: I love women who are tough and beautiful but vulnerable at the same time. I also have a belly fetish, so love to see Beautiful and tough women testing their limits and suffering with stomach pain/injuries.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To chat with similar minded individuals and share video reviews of videos I have watched.
Referral: Olaf Winter - Proprietor of Amazon Warriors

Cat Burglar Parts 1 and 2

Post by iltpb2005 »

These videos are an absolute must for all those into suffering and belly fetishes!! Saphyra looks stunning in a white bikini as she struggles to defeat a sadistic home owner to repay her debts. The high video quality, special effects and superior acting make these videos highly entertaining. In addition a nice touch is Saphyra's "inner monologue," giving an insight into how she feeling, what she is thinking, and how much she is suffering. Anyone who likes to see a beautiful woman who is tough and vulnerable at the same have her limits tested and exceeded will absolutely love this video, and Saphyra plays this part to perfection. Saphyra gets badly injured as she battles so survive and escape, and although this is a deviation from the usual work of the Sexy Amazons there is something here for everyone. The attention to detail is impressive, and I would rate these videos 10/10. Nice work Olaf!