Review of Gunfun Apocalypse 1 & 2

Reviews of Olaf Winter's amazon films should be posted on this forum!

Moderator: Admin

jross

Review of Gunfun Apocalypse 1 & 2

Post by jross »

First out of transparency, this was my custom. I very rarely post any comments about my customs, many I'd never admit to because they fell way short of expectations. This custom from Olaf was so fantastic, I really wanted to post a review.

I tend to order a quantity of scenes, with the hope that some turn out great quality. This custom; however, there was such great quantity and quality, I've never seen anything like it.

I am very impressed at the quality and effort he put into this video, every time I watch it I notice something new. In fact, taking my own screenshots was very fun, but it was very difficult to narrow down which ones to post.

Olaf did a great job creating a good flow of events, making it an enjoyable story of a battle. The premise is still fairly simple. Two clone armies, one in black bikinis and the other in silver go to war with mass casualties, primarily shooting each other with machine guns, but some pistol and silencer action as well. There are even several dagger scenes and surprises mixed in. He did great "cloning" effects to fit multiple girls in the same frame, really selling it.

Talanis and Antaris were amazing, they are very talented! Antaris had a more firm body, which I really like, but I also liked watching Talanis fall and flop to the ground, her ass jiggled a little, but she is still very toned as well.

There is more blood and wounds in part 2 and more views of bodies, but nothing overly bloody or gory.

Here is a bullet summary of what was so great about this video:
1. Many great shooting poses with legs spread
2. Great reactions to being shot in belly and breasts, body reacts and jolts, pretty good facial reactions as well, and excellent blood spatter effects
3. Awesome falling and flopping and rolling off, many times over sandbags, sometimes quicker falls, sometimes more slow rolling onto the floor, the girls really get into it. Legs spread often, great views of the girls. Some slow slides to he ground, which I love, particularly when limp.
4. A couple good crawling scenes, some capture and pleading, some taunting with weapon before finishing off her foe
5. Very good final lunges, writhing, twisting, lifting ass in the air, and great facial expressions and moans as they do so. Some convulsions too. Some pretty good final gasps and lunges right before death.
6. Many many amazing death poses, especially showing off ass, ass propped up, legs spread, and also many draped back over sand bags and sprawled, as well as some good body piles as well.
7. Some good death stares, mouth open, eyes open, couple eyes go cross.
8. Some really good views of their bodies in death poses, different angles of nearly every death, close ups, particularly in part 2 where there is a great survey of the aftermath.

If you like great ass views, such as ass propped up, or seeing legs spread apart, or girls draped back in great poses, this video is for you. If you love great action and girls falling in great poses and they really get into it, this is a great buy.

I tried not to post the same thumbnails they have on their video site, which is about 85 total. He might be ok with me posting those as well, for those who are not members. I really recommend joining, way more amazing screencaps of most of his videos.

Here are my additional screencaps. I also tried to post a sampling of shooting, reactions to getting shot, some falling over sandbags or rolling, some final lunges, and of some death poses. There were more face-down ones on Olaf's site.

Folder link: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

I had a very difficult time thinking of any downsides. Even one, to me is a turn-off, is when girls get really dirty or sandy,.. but they did a very good job of keeping them clean despite a set full of sand and leaves. I kind of would have liked some more death stares, eyes and mouth wide open, or cross-eye, but really that is all I could think of.