Amazon Warriors: "Battlefield" Review

Reviews of Olaf Winter's amazon films should be posted on this forum!

Moderator: Admin

Heracles
What is your main fetish?: Topless Amazon Warriors fighting each other, preferably with swords or daggers in one-on-one-duels and arena matches.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Communicate with and write reviews for producers adhering to my preferences.
Referral: It came up on Google one day...

Amazon Warriors: "Battlefield" Review

Post by Heracles »

“Battlefield”, starring Suri, Russlana and Mia tells the story of an adventurer (Russlana) discovering an ancient Amazonian temple and its inhabitants (Suri and Mia). She is confronted by Mia, who she promptly guns down mercilessly with her automatic rifle. The second native (Suri), however, doesn’t go down that easily and manages to disarm Russlana. They proceed to engage in a furious duel, punching, stabbing and kicking the living daylights out of each other. Although Suri almost manages to overwhelm Russlana, the tough adventurer eventually gains the upper hand and, after some struggle, manages to sink her blade between Suri’s ample breasts. Though mortally wounded, the savage musters her final reserves and stabs Russlana’s leg with a blade that happens to be just in her reach. Furious, Russlana finishes Suri off and tries to crawl away but in the end, both native warriors and Russlana are dead.

Russlana and Suri both deliver an engaging performance, and especially the final moments of the confrontation are great. Suri struggling for breath after Russlana drives her dagger between her breasts is certainly a highlight.

However, I think it would have been even better if there had been more build-up to the finishing blow. In a similar video (called “A Worthy Foe”) Suri takes several stabs during the fight before she ultimately grows weak and is finished off.
Still, “Battlefield” is a great video and well worth checking out.

I hope the attached images are ok with you, Olaf?
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (24.61 KiB) Viewed 13187 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (30.81 KiB) Viewed 13187 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (37.63 KiB) Viewed 13187 times