Amazon Warriors: "Hunted Hunter 2016" Review

Reviews of Olaf Winter's amazon films should be posted on this forum!

Moderator: Admin

Heracles
What is your main fetish?: Topless Amazon Warriors fighting each other, preferably with swords or daggers in one-on-one-duels and arena matches.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Communicate with and write reviews for producers adhering to my preferences.
Referral: It came up on Google one day...

Amazon Warriors: "Hunted Hunter 2016" Review

Post by Heracles »

“Hunted Hunter 2016”, starring Talanis and Leandra is a more recent video, released (despite the title) this February. Olaf discovered the jungle-warrior subject and the corresponding outfits for himself sometime in 2016 and luckily, it seems like these scantily clad barbarians are now a regular feature in his productions.

The plot is summarized quickly: Talanis and Leandra are rival hunters in the jungle. However, Leandra claims this territory for herself and strives to hunt Talanis down. After a short chase, Leandra penetrates Talanis’ stomach with a flung spear. However, Talanis remains defiant and attempts to fight back. Only after Leandra drives her spear into Talanis’ body several times, she remains on the ground and eventually dies, cursing Leandra with her dying breath.

Talanis (as usual) delivers a great performance and portrays the defiance and suffering of the bested hunter with tremendous intensity and sensuality. I also really liked the intro, which mainly consists of Talanis posing with a spear in her hot costume, showing off her great body. Leandra, as her victorious opponent, revels in the part of the rather sadistic adversary, enjoying every bit of agony she inflicts on poor Talanis.

Overall, there are only two complaints:
Even though Talanis does attempt to get back up and strike at Leandra, I still think it would have added some additional suspense to this rather long video (of which I enjoyed every second, regardless) if some kind of serious fight had ensued, maybe with Talanis almost gaining the upper hand.
Also, I’m not sure why there are black bars at the top and bottom of this video; they have been appearing in several new videos lately, and in my opinion, they are rather unnecessary and mildly annoying.

Apart from these points, “Hunted Hunter 2016” is a really awesome video and I very much recommend checking it out.
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (20.42 KiB) Viewed 14990 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (40.52 KiB) Viewed 14990 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (33.23 KiB) Viewed 14990 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (34.81 KiB) Viewed 14990 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (51.21 KiB) Viewed 14990 times
JohnG
What is your main fetish?: Amazon combat both modern and older. I greatly lean toward female vs. female and would prefer only female vs. female. Sensual reactions to the wounding is my primary fetish but death is expected due to the wounding.
Why do you want to join this forum?: This is the most convenient way to see what producers have produced; to see new actresses; and hopefully view representative pics/gifs of video content.
Referral: DeadSkirts

Re: Amazon Warriors: "Hunted Hunter 2016" Review

Post by JohnG »

A truly jaw-dropping performance by Talanis.
Epic writhing, breathing, and back arching.
I prefer the rounded, small, holes made by this spear vs the large battle spears that cause so much damage and mask the beauty of the actresses.
Leandra is wonderful finally getting her quarry, the trespassing Talanis; teasing Talanis as she wonderfully prolongs the suffering.

I finally bought this last month or so as it had slipped by (my attention) somehow.