Amazon Warriors: "An Amazon's Nightmare" Review

Reviews of Olaf Winter's amazon films should be posted on this forum!

Moderator: Admin

Heracles
What is your main fetish?: Topless Amazon Warriors fighting each other, preferably with swords or daggers in one-on-one-duels and arena matches.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Communicate with and write reviews for producers adhering to my preferences.
Referral: It came up on Google one day...

Amazon Warriors: "An Amazon's Nightmare" Review

Post by Heracles »

“An Amazon’s Nightmare”, starring Talanis was released back in 2013, which is quite some time ago; regardless of its age, this is one of my all-time favourite videos. Apparently, someone ordered a custom video titled “Juliette’s Nightmare” (featuring Thyarmis) in 2012, which more or less follows the same plot. I don’t know whose idea it was to take the idea of that video and transform it into an “Amazonian” setting, but it sure was a good one; several sequels of “An Amazon’s Nightmare” have been released over the following years, although, in my opinion, none of them come even close to the original.

The plot is simple: Talanis asleep in her fortress, having a terrible nightmare: she is chased by masked assassins, who take her down with a lot of arrows. Just as it commonly happens with nightmares, Talanis awakens the moment she dies in her dream. But, unfortunately, all is not well: Talanis decides to check the surroundings of the temple for any threats, but finds that her dream turns to reality as a flung spear penetrates her belly and ends her life.

Usually, I’m more of a fan of one-on-one duels and similar settings; videos featuring a single actress especially hinge on her performance. Luckily, Talanis is not only drop-dead gorgeous, but also delivers a jaw-dropping performance both in the nightmare and waking world “sections”. As a fan of tough amazons taking abnormally large amounts of arrows before going down, the nightmare section alone makes this video worth it for me. However, it is still topped by the sublime acting Talanis delivers in the second half, desperately trying to cling to life after taking a spear right through her navel.

One of the reasons I like Talanis as much as I do is that she is a real natural beauty: completely free of tattoos, piercings or silicone “enhancements”. I think among the vast number of actresses appearing in Olaf’s productions, this puts her in a very small minority; it might very well be that she’s the only one. Let’s hope she keeps it that way!

I really can’t think of anything that I didn’t like about this video. Being a fan of barefoot amazons, it would have been nice if Talanis had not decided to put on her boots before stepping outside, but that’s just me.

In conclusion, in my opinion “An Amazon’s Nightmare” is a piece of art and shouldn’t be missed by any aficionado of beautiful amazons.
Attachments
A.jpg
A.jpg (108.11 KiB) Viewed 15028 times
B.jpg
B.jpg (112.28 KiB) Viewed 15028 times
C.jpg
C.jpg (119.04 KiB) Viewed 15028 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (127.26 KiB) Viewed 15030 times