Amazon Warriors: "Clash of Legends" Review

Reviews of Olaf Winter's amazon films should be posted on this forum!

Moderator: Admin

Heracles
What is your main fetish?: Topless Amazon Warriors fighting each other, preferably with swords or daggers in one-on-one-duels and arena matches.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Communicate with and write reviews for producers adhering to my preferences.
Referral: It came up on Google one day...

Amazon Warriors: "Clash of Legends" Review

Post by Heracles »

“Clash of Legends”, starring Talanis and Russlana is a video from 2017. Unfortunately, these classic one-on-one duel videos have become somewhat rare recently, which is a shame because they are my preferred format. Two amazons meet for a duel in the arena or on the battlefield, and only one (or none) walks out. A simple recipe with no need for intricate plotlines or a huge cast, and yet always entertaining; especially when executed by someone as skilled at his craft like Olaf and his actresses.

Talanis and Russlana are leaders of rival armies. To end the bloodshed, they have agreed to decide the outcome of the war in a duel. Both start the fight armed with spear and shield, but after a short battle Russlana tosses her spear at Talanis, missing her narrowly. Russlana pulls out her dagger, and Talanis follows suit. I won't recount everything that happens, because the duel takes quite a few turns and twists, but after a brutal struggle, Talanis is eventually disarmed. Instead of surrendering, she charges Russlana in a desperate attempt to overwhelm her opponent, but Russlana repels her attack and drives her dagger through Talanis’ stomach. Certain of her defeat, Talanis accepts her death but implores Russlana to spare her people. Russlana, however, has her own plans and as she readies herself to deliver the final blow to Talanis, she gleefully admits that she never intended to honour their agreement – she plans to murder every last one of Talanis’ subjects. Unfortunately for Russlana, Talanis won’t let that happen, and with her last bit of strength Talanis grabs a dagger that lies close by and drives it deep into Russlanas stomach. Ultimately, neither Talanis nor Russlana lives to see the next day, and the war will likely rage on.

Talanis and Russlana deliver top-notch performances in their respective roles, as usual. Talanis looks especially cool in her outfit with the red cape – very reminiscent of a Spartan hoplite with the large shield and the spear. Russlana is a great villain, and the tension between her and the more honourable Talanis makes the conflict more interesting than if it had just been a fight without any narrative framework. The fight itself is exciting and transforms from a classic duel with spears to a knife fight and eventually a fist fight, which I think is very important to keep a longer action sequence entertaining. It is a bit like a more elaborate version of “Amazon Chase”, another favourite of mine.

If you like intense duels to the death featuring stunning women, you should definitely check “Clash of Legends” out.
Attachments
A.jpg
A.jpg (151.98 KiB) Viewed 10871 times
B.jpg
B.jpg (156.07 KiB) Viewed 10871 times
C.jpg
C.jpg (165.49 KiB) Viewed 10871 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (183.13 KiB) Viewed 10871 times