Amazon Warriors: "A Lonely Trap" Review

Reviews of Olaf Winter's amazon films should be posted on this forum!

Moderator: Admin

Heracles
What is your main fetish?: Topless Amazon Warriors fighting each other, preferably with swords or daggers in one-on-one-duels and arena matches.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Communicate with and write reviews for producers adhering to my preferences.
Referral: It came up on Google one day...

Amazon Warriors: "A Lonely Trap" Review

Post by Heracles »

“A Lonely Trap”, starring Talanis in a double role is a recent video from July 2019. Talanis portrays a sexy and somewhat savage-looking assassin, barefoot and topless, but also appears as her opponent in this video, a defending archer clad in white. The runtime is roughly 8 and a half minutes.

Talanis as the assassin, sent to kill the Queen, is rightfully suspicious as she sneaks into the strangely deserted palace. As she soon finds out, it is indeed a trap, and even though she manages to kill one of the archers waiting for her she is ultimately killed by many arrows. Really, this video is not so much about the plot but more about the great performance by the main actress.

I think the only answer to what could possibly be better than a video featuring Talanis would be: a video featuring Talanis twice. And this is exactly what you get here, as Talanis performs two magnificent death scenes, although with a clear emphasis on her main role as the assassin.

Barefoot lovers like myself will appreciate all the shots of Talanis’ extraordinary extremities throughout the video, especially towards the end, as she expires on the floor of the palace.

I feel like this is unnecessary to point out, but as usual with Talanis, her wide-eyed and gasping reactions to the arrows in her body are top-notch. My favourite shots in this video are of her, down on her knees, breathing hard clutching at the arrows in her body, until she finally can’t stay upright anymore and slumps to the ground.

Considering that this video is relatively low-priced compared to other videos from Olaf, I think barefoot lovers and fans of Talanis owe it to themselves to enjoy this video. I certainly did!
Attachments
A.jpg
A.jpg (140.09 KiB) Viewed 14988 times
B.jpg
B.jpg (145.35 KiB) Viewed 14988 times
C.jpg
C.jpg (150.61 KiB) Viewed 14988 times
indiefilmfan
What is your main fetish?: tough women
Why do you want to join this forum?: to post
Referral: net

Re: Amazon Warriors: "A Lonely Trap" Review

Post by indiefilmfan »

Aha! It seems this time you have beaten me to the draw, Heracles! And I can only assume from the way you make reference to her that you are as much of a fan of Talanis as I. Olaf is very fortunate indeed to have had her as a loyal member of his little band of goddesses over the last decade or so. I always look forward to anything that has her name attached to it. There should be a giant bronze casting of her butt cheeks at all major crossings into Germany that says "Welcome to Deutschland, home of the world's nicest ass," and you should be denied entry unless you take a knee and offer reverence first.....
:pc: Indie's Treasure Trove: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17473 :pc:
Heracles
What is your main fetish?: Topless Amazon Warriors fighting each other, preferably with swords or daggers in one-on-one-duels and arena matches.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Communicate with and write reviews for producers adhering to my preferences.
Referral: It came up on Google one day...

Post by Heracles »

Thank you for your reply! It's nice to have some interaction here.

Talanis has indeed been my absolute favourite ever since she first appeared back in 2010. That's almost 10 years ago, would you believe it? Let's hope she stays with us for at least another 10 years.

Concerning her beautiful posterior, well, I guess I'll let the evidence speak for itself... ;-)
Attachments
Talanis' magnificent butt.jpg
Talanis' magnificent butt.jpg (113.49 KiB) Viewed 14962 times
indiefilmfan
What is your main fetish?: tough women
Why do you want to join this forum?: to post
Referral: net

Post by indiefilmfan »

Ah yes....the things that dreams are made of..... Perhaps you have already seen such things in your travels around the net, but in case you haven't, here are a few regular modeling shots of her prized possession. I know many of Olaf's girls are professional models in addition to working in his films. A search around the net turns up plenty of their other work pretty easily. But Talanis seems to have all the special qualities to her that I find mesmerizing. I just wish she'd smile more often and show those beautiful teeth that I love so much. But those eyes.....
talanis2.jpg
talanis2.jpg (67.55 KiB) Viewed 14949 times
talanis1.jpg
talanis1.jpg (43 KiB) Viewed 14949 times
talanis3.jpg
talanis3.jpg (50.68 KiB) Viewed 14948 times
:pc: Indie's Treasure Trove: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17473 :pc:
Olaf
What is your main fetish?: amazon warriors
Why do you want to join this forum?: producer to advertise
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Olaf »

oh well...10 years!
And still such a beauty... *sigh*
blondenut38d
What is your main fetish?: tit shot blondes
Why do you want to join this forum?: observe movies and clips of woman breathing thier last breath
Referral: internet

Post by blondenut38d »

This woman’s breasts are meant to have an arrow buried deeply inside her soft orbs :lol: