Amazon Warriors: "The Guard" Review

Reviews of Olaf Winter's amazon films should be posted on this forum!

Moderator: Admin

Heracles
What is your main fetish?: Topless Amazon Warriors fighting each other, preferably with swords or daggers in one-on-one-duels and arena matches.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Communicate with and write reviews for producers adhering to my preferences.
Referral: It came up on Google one day...

Amazon Warriors: "The Guard" Review

Post by Heracles »

“The Guard”, starring Talanis and Saphyra is a video from way back in August 2010. I’m not sure if it is Talanis’ first shooting ever with Amazon Warriors, but it might very well be. The video resolution may not be up to today’s high definition standards, but the quality of the content more than makes up for it.

Talanis plays a topless and barefoot forest amazon, while Saphyra portrays the eponymous guard. Talanis tries to shoot the unaware Saphyra down with an arrow, but upon inspecting her supposed kill Saphyra surprises Talanis and initiates a counterattack. After a brief struggle, during which Talanis is stabbed by an arrow and ultimately impaled right through her stomach with a dagger, Talanis squirms on the ground, mortally wounded, until Saphyra finishes her off by stabbing her chest. She then drags Talanis’ beautiful corpse outside and resumes her guard duty.

Since this is a very old video, the pacing might seem a bit slow compared to more recent releases, but there is something uniquely intriguing about those earlier productions. I like how videos like this do not explicitly tell a fully developed storyline, but instead give the viewer the opportunity to fill in the gaps with his or her own imagination, which, as we all know, is a most powerful tool.

The fight scene is convincing enough, especially if you consider that everyone involved had very little experience at this time.
Talanis’ death performance is still a bit reluctant and shy, but considering that she is probably entirely new to acting (she can’t be older than 20 at this point) it is absolutely stellar compared to other actresses at the time. The way she reacts to the dagger in her stomach is amazing and, as far as I am concerned, the money shot of this video.

If you are a newer fan of Olaf’s Amazon Warriors and would like to delve into some “prehistoric” work of his, or liked what I wrote and the screenshots below, I can only recommend adding this video to your collection.
Attachments
A.jpg
A.jpg (103.85 KiB) Viewed 12810 times
B.jpg
B.jpg (129.71 KiB) Viewed 12810 times
C.jpg
C.jpg (132.54 KiB) Viewed 12810 times
Olaf
What is your main fetish?: amazon warriors
Why do you want to join this forum?: producer to advertise
Referral: Bluestone

Re: Amazon Warriors: "The Guard" Review

Post by Olaf »

Thank you for reviewing this old movie here!
In fact it was´nt her first shoot at all, but the 4th.
Her first shoot was together with Mia in "Border patrol" and "Die slowly". (July 2010)
The 2nd shoot was the big 2-days-event where we produced "The battle", Liberation", "Victims of war" and a photoset called "Expect the unexpected". (also July 2010)
However, it was the 4th shoot for a 19 year old girl who never acted in a video before we met. :clap:
I´m so happy that she is still in our team, despite the fact that she is actually taking a break due to corona.
rollerboy619
What is your main fetish?: putting bullets in the bellies of hot women
Why do you want to join this forum?: to share my fetish with people who have similar fetishes and have a good time.
Referral: the internet of course.

Post by rollerboy619 »

Olaf, I think what you've done with your models is quite incredible!

To recruit such gorgeous and passionate models over the years, and for them to stay with you over a decade! They must love their jobs and all credit goes to you!

Saphyra, Talanis, Thyramis, Antaris, Russlana, Aveira to name few of the starting group of amazons on your roster, and all are still producing gems every week! Barring Suri, all of my favs are still very much active and I have you to thank!
I hope there are still decades to go before they hang up their amazon outfits :lol:
Raise up that top so I can put a slug.
Olaf
What is your main fetish?: amazon warriors
Why do you want to join this forum?: producer to advertise
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Olaf »

Indeed,
I´m very happy that I was able to create such a comfortable atmosphere that all these ladies still love to fight and die for us...
But time marches on, and some of the veterans are going to leave us in the next time.
Averia, Talanis and Leandra already pulled back from the battlefield, and it´s still not sure if they will ever return...
Others like Antaris, Russlana and Safo already announced that they´re going to start new carreers in other jobs within the next 1-2 years...

So I´m busy searching for new talents and I´m happy that there are still some hot girls who are eager to fill up the lines:
Arya, Neferi, Kataya, Zaida and Azura are really promising, and for next weekend I booked 2 more newbies for their first fight!

Also I´m very happy about the return of Eve, who left our team in 2016 and is now back on the battlefield!

So the ball keeps rolling, and I won´t stop to come up with new beauties to fight for you! :twisted:
BCharco
What is your main fetish?: I love warrior women. Particularly brave Amazons fighting with a blade. I love mass battles the most beautiful to see, for me, is a proud Amazon riding her horse with her naked legs and bare feet…. I love too the today’s women soldiers…
Why do you want to join this forum?: My purpose is to share the stories I write and to be aware of the movies productions. I like to share my impressions with the people of this community.
Referral: I found Femme Fatalities when Deadskirts was stopped, by searching on google.

Post by BCharco »

Hello Everybody and of course thank you Olaf for your amazing work.

Thank you for the review of « The Guard », Heracles…. I keep this movie and I come back often to this wonderful duel …. These two marvelous young women are stunning and so sincere in their play…. The demise of Talanis is amazingly sensual…

I’d like to specially thank these young women who fought and died for us on all the battlefields imagined by Olaf…. Thyarmis, Saphyra, Averia, Leandra, Antaris, Russlana, Sury, Safo…
I suppose I forget too many brave young warriors who have fallen on the blade of their opponent…

But I don’t want to forget the terrific SHEMINA ! A special hug for you, young and proud warrior…
:X

See you soon Olaf with the young rookies from « Amazon Warriors »…. Take care…

BC