Amazon Warriors: "Tax Evasion" Review

Reviews of Olaf Winter's amazon films should be posted on this forum!

Moderator: Admin

Heracles
What is your main fetish?: Topless Amazon Warriors fighting each other, preferably with swords or daggers in one-on-one-duels and arena matches.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Communicate with and write reviews for producers adhering to my preferences.
Referral: It came up on Google one day...

Amazon Warriors: "Tax Evasion" Review

Post by Heracles »

“Tax Evasion”, starring Talanis and Russlana is a video released in July 2017. It is a custom video, and, in contrast to what the title might suggest, does not depict Talanis and Russlana falsifying documents to hide their true income, but instead deals with more… direct measures to avoid paying taxes. If you ever find yourself at odds with your fiscal authority, Russlana suggests impaling the tax collector (Talanis, in this case) with a spiked gate right through the heart. This review does not constitute legal advice, by the way.

Talanis is the Queen’s royal tax collector, resplendent in her fine armour, while Russlana portrays the tribal leader of a poor village. Talanis expects Russlana’s village to pay their taxes, and sternly threatens to destroy her village as Russlana tries to argue. Enraged, Russlana drives a spear through Talanis’ back while she is distracted. Talanis tries to fight back, but Russlana impales her stomach once more. Since ransoming Talanis, who clearly won’t survive the day, in order to pay her villages taxes has become impossible, Russlana decides to steal the dying Talanis’ valuable armour and weapons. As she leaves the fortress with her stolen goods, Talanis gathers up the last of her strength to follow her, but Russlana ruthlessly knocks her down and releases the spiked gate which impales Talanis’ chest, finally killing her.

I really love this video for several reasons. First, Talanis reactions as Russlana rams a spear into her twice are outstanding, only surpassed by her spectacular demise under the gate shortly after. Usually, when the girls in Olaf’s videos are stripped of their armour, they are already dead, but Talanis here is still mostly alive as Russlana brutally strips her (except for Talanis’ loincloth, I should add. If you want to see Talanis stripped completely nude, try “Bounty Hunters” from 2016). Russlana portrays her role with her usual ferocity, handling Talanis very roughly throughout the forced undressing.

For barefoot lovers like myself, while Talanis initially wears leather boots, there are some exquisite shots of her beautiful feet during her demise under the gate.

Overall, this video is a very captivating watch, and I cannot recommend it highly enough. If I remember correctly, it will only set you back 150 Credits, which is an almost criminally low price for such a great video.
Attachments
A.jpg
A.jpg (104.9 KiB) Viewed 8245 times
B.jpg
B.jpg (121.13 KiB) Viewed 8245 times
C.jpg
C.jpg (124.15 KiB) Viewed 8245 times
D.jpg
D.jpg (154.71 KiB) Viewed 8245 times