Review of "Leikh Shaar the Superior Race" by Meerkat.

Reviews of Olaf Winter's amazon films should be posted on this forum!

Moderator: Admin

meerkat
What is your main fetish?: necro fetish, headshots.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because i've been lurking for so long and I want to finally participate in chats, etc.
Referral: nope, just browsed and found the site.

Review of "Leikh Shaar the Superior Race" by Meerkat.

Post by meerkat »

This is my first review for Amazon Warrior, by Olaf.
I'm not going to re-tell the details of the story, but the main story is about Morgane who's being a rebel and disobeyed the Queen's order. Elysia is being a good and loyal guard, try to stop Morgane in all her might, but it turns out that Morgane got the cursed Leikh Shaar mask and possessed by the power of Leikh Shaar and become invulnerable, and poor Elysia become her victim.

Now, I have seen Elysia before in several movies, one that I particularly remember is the "Uninvited Guest". She was great there, but here, she took it to another level! Her acting is amazing. Very good, very believable, and of course she's hot as hell. Look at those breasts and those lovely nipples with large areolas.. and her innocent face. Her acting from being fierce, trying to stop Morgane, to shocked when Morgane become invincible, and scared when she knows that it's gonna be her end.. is flawless. And then her dying scene, my God, she nailed it so good. Those mixed emotions of disbelief, empty, scared, helpless, are all in her death stare.

And the gore is perfect. It's not overly gory, but also not too mild. It has all the best elements. She's definitely dead in the end, for sure, but not overly bloody that is disgusting or dirty. Morgane, of course, did great as well, she plays bad guys really good. Her expression when she's possessed is totally believable. She's a good actress, sexy too, and perfect for this role.

But the star in this movie is of course Elysia. I used to adore the one and only Saramis, but now, I have two girls on my mind!
Definitely a must buy!

Here's the easiest way via gumroad: https://gumroad.com/pontusmedia#FIrgM
Enjoy!