Amazon Warriors: "Queen vs. Barbarian" Review

Reviews of Olaf Winter's amazon films should be posted on this forum!

Moderator: Admin

Heracles
What is your main fetish?: Topless Amazon Warriors fighting each other, preferably with swords or daggers in one-on-one-duels and arena matches.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Communicate with and write reviews for producers adhering to my preferences.
Referral: It came up on Google one day...

Amazon Warriors: "Queen vs. Barbarian" Review

Post by Heracles »

The review train keeps a-rollin’! I’d forgotten how much I enjoy writing these…

“Queen vs. Barbarian”, featuring Talanis and Nemesis is another recent video from August 2019. Olaf claims in his release notice that this is a video shot back in 2016, however I’m pretty sure it’s actually from 2018, when the custom videos “Together Forever” and “Undercover Hitwomen” were produced. The runtime is just over 5 minutes, not counting logos.

Talanis the barbarian is wearing her classic leopard print “cavegirl” outfit, albeit combined with leather boots, while Nemesis as the Queen is in a classic black leather Amazon getup.

We are thrown right into the action as the video starts: Talanis sneakily plants an arrow in Nemesis’ stomach, but the Queen proves rather resilient and charges Talanis head-on. A fierce struggle with plenty of kicking, choking, shield bashing and stabbing unfolds, which ultimately ends with Nemesis triumphantly killing Talanis by plunging a knife deep into her chest. To top it off, she cuts off Talanis’ beautiful head to store it in a chest in her cave, leaving Talanis’ decapitated body soaking the forest soil with her blood.

While this video is pretty short, I feel like it is definitely one of the better fights I’ve seen recently from Olaf. As usual, Talanis delivers a stellar performance, giving us plenty of views of her lovely body, while Nemesis as the rather cruel raven-haired Queen is also very convincing.

I was a bit confused why Talanis was wearing those leather boots, since barbarians in Olaf’s videos generally eschew any kind of footwear; But considering the wide selection of videos featuring Talanis in all her barefoot glory, I think this can be forgiven.

The decapitation in this video is most intriguing, since it is fairly uncommon for Amazon Warriors. While Talanis’ gorgeous decapitated body looked convincing enough, the head itself did not – Talanis has brown hair, the head Nemesis held aloft had black hair. Almost certainly (since it wasn’t even shown in the video) the features on the mannequin head do not resemble Talanis at all.

I’m not sure if Olaf reads these, but I have an idea: A couple of years ago, you produced 3D-printed figurines of most of your actresses, including Talanis. I guess the most expensive part about this is getting the virtual 3D-models made, but luckily, this is already done. Presumably, it would be possible to do a lower quality print (to save costs) of just the head, stick some hair with the right colour on it, decorate it with a little blood and voilà: a collection of heads of all your actresses, ready for decapitation scenes.

Of course, they would probably not stand up to closer inspection, but at least the hair and general features would match. After all, what is a decapitation without the winner proudly presenting her macabre trophy?

OK, I’ll stop my rambling now. If you liked what I wrote and the screenshots below, check this video out. It is truly a little gem.
Attachments
A.jpg
A.jpg (124.95 KiB) Viewed 9275 times
B.jpg
B.jpg (180.47 KiB) Viewed 9275 times
C.jpg
C.jpg (190.83 KiB) Viewed 9275 times
indiefilmfan
What is your main fetish?: tough women
Why do you want to join this forum?: to post
Referral: net

Re: Amazon Warriors: "Queen vs. Barbarian" Review

Post by indiefilmfan »

All aboard the review train, lol! It seems I slipped up here, as I thought I had posted my review of this vid in both forums, but it turns out I had forgotten to post it here somehow. But no matter, as I couldn't have put it any better than you did. In fact, our reviews are nearly identical, lol! I think we have very similar tastes when it comes to these vids, especially Olaf's stuff.

It seems this section has gotten a bit stale in recent times, so hopefully, we can breathe some new life into it, and in the process, shed some light on some older treasures that are available that people either didn't know about, or may have temporarily forgotten.

I'm just glad I'm not the only one who's interested. Bravo to you, sir!
:pc: Indie's Treasure Trove: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17473 :pc: