“The Modern Amazons”

Reviews of Olaf Winter's amazon films should be posted on this forum!

Moderator: Admin

rudrah

“The Modern Amazons”

Post by rudrah »

I am re-posting this review here where it is more likely to find interested readers. From now on my reviews of female fatalities will be here as the very fact of this section reflects your interests.

“The Modern Amazons” by Olaf Winter and Mia Mane starts in the middle of the action with Jessy and Suri fleeing a desperate battle. The statuesque blonde Suri is not the stacked kewpie doll of a rock video but a handsome ruggedly bruised and scuffed up female soldier. And Jessy reminds me of the long lean animal physicality Alexandria Paul brought to “She Spies” where she played Christine Black. In other words, the only of one of those actresses on that show you thought might actually be any good in a fight. They flee into a shell of the building of urban apocalypse where they are finally chased down by their mortal enemy the exquisite blonde Lestarel who pins them down in a corner but to tell you what happens next would be to give away an amazing 6 min. and 24 seconds of action.

This is really only the 1st of these “Modern Amazons” I bought. I can't help what wonder if I'm buying a full length movie in action installments. What an amazing idea! What I want to say is the hand on hand fighting the concludes this ruthless yet sexually charged growth fight is moving into a competence usually not even tried for in TV action adventures where a few karate kicks with only one girl in a frame at a moment, and a few corny blocks are presented in high-gloss. You actually see some continuous fighting with a logic from one set up to the next. It is my surprise and satisfaction in seeing this particularly satisfying series of fight interactions with a genuine presentation of the emotions you would hope to see that makes me have to step out and speak up on this by a review. The shootings are compelling and the stabbing is as satisfying as stabbing a gorgeous woman should be.

I have tried not to be a bore by constantly mentioning that in both drawing art and in film I like to see the interaction of the 2 women in the fight. It's harder to draw that kind of thing in poser, putting the 2 figures together is difficult. And commercial films have to shoot dozens of little increments of action strung together to look like a continuous scene. That's why so many fight scenes are really just running a few kicks in which only one person is throwing a blow while the other hold still and reacts.

I really like this rugged beautiful ruthless action. All I can say is that the best thing they can do to improve this is to make more of this. :pc:

Doctor Rudrah Subrahmin, Chair of the Department of Perversity in Antiquity, Miskatonic University at Arkham, Massachusetts
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: “The Modern Amazons”

Post by Bluestone »

Great review! Thanks for contributing!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
mrbrucewayne
What is your main fetish?: stylized violence that is strictly for fantasy
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have been both a paying member and fan for over ten years
Referral: I think necrobabes was the first reference going way back

Post by mrbrucewayne »

I've looked at and purchased several of their video's and revisit their site lately but they don't seem to be producing any new stuff
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

mrbrucewayne wrote:I've looked at and purchased several of their video's and revisit their site lately but they don't seem to be producing any new stuff

Have you checked out their advertising threads on the FF Producers' forum?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com