A Worthy Foe

Reviews of Olaf Winter's amazon films should be posted on this forum!

Moderator: Admin

corrupt
What is your main fetish?: female vs female death fights (strangle, knife, garroting etc)
Why do you want to join this forum?: Fan of fantasy combat like amazon warriors battling, how many other forums offer a place for fans of similar content to come together and discuss?
Referral: Did search for susyfight and came across this site

A Worthy Foe

Post by corrupt »

When you are so used to seeing amazons kill eachother from afar (arrows, swords, etc.) it's a nice change of pace to see an 'up close' battle over knives.

The background looked good, almost a medieval type setting. The models looked good, and the struggle over the knives, to fighting over a single knife was well done.

The only thing I didn't like was the ending, when the finishing death blow was dealt it was instant, as in one amazon stabbed the other without a 'struggle' before being stabbed. Would have been much hotter to see the knife slowly enter her enemy, while she's trying to hold the knife back, but is already weakend from the other stabs that it slowly enters her, and she slowly is killed, while still struggling against the knife.

For anyone who has seen the movie Gladiator at the very end, when Gladiator goes against the Roman emperor - he stabs him in the neck with a knife, but the emperor tries to hold the knife back, but it's slowly pushed into him.

Over all I'd rate it a 7.9/10 - if the finishing knife thrust was a struggle I'd be a 9.