"Doomed" by Olaf Winters

Reviews of Olaf Winter's amazon films should be posted on this forum!

Moderator: Admin

skullchaser
What is your main fetish?: Amazons in bondage.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of Olaf Winters Amazon films.
Referral: Google

"Doomed" by Olaf Winters

Post by skullchaser »

I went through puberty watching old movies on television, usually on Saturdays or late at night. That’s when those old RKO movies with scantily-clad (for the time) women dressed as Viking queens, harem girls, jungle warriors, and Amazons usually were on. That probably shaped a lot of my early sexual fantasies, so, if nothing else, I can blame it on the mainstream titillation that my parents watched. That said, I do have a certain fondness for sites that try to incorporate a bit of fantasy in their work, and Amazon-Warriors.com is just such a site.

This installment opens with Melena and Askara (Melena is the one on the left, in the leather harness, in the picture below) sitting in a corner of the Amazon fortress parade court, their bodies still bearing the grime and gore of battle, awaiting their fate as prisoners. Their hands are chained – chained! – which is always a nice touch in a GIMP bondage scene because you don’t see that very often.

The city queen’s executioner, Himmelswelt, enters the courtyard and informs the two prisoners that the queen has decreed that they should be executed. The two warriors laugh at this, which seems to piss off Himmelswelt. She roughly grabs Askara by the hair and pulls her over to the blood-covered execution pole, where a rope is clipped onto the chains around her wrists and she is bound arms-over-head.

Melena, forced to watch as her friend is prepared for execution, cries out, “What! You wanna slaughter us like cattle!” to which Himmelswelt simply smiles and struts over to the executioner’s stand, where a bow and a quiver of arrows sit waiting to do their duty. Askara looks at her friend, her eyes saying, “Avenge me, sister!” Then, she gathers her courage to face the inevitable. She taunts her executioner, who promptly places an arrow into the helpless captive’s tummy.

But she doesn’t die right away. Though her pain is great, she manages to taunt her executioner some more, and gets another arrow into her body, this time in her shoulder. Himmelswelt obviously enjoys tormenting her victim, because at that range she could’ve had a clean shot through Askara’s heart. As the helpless captive hangs from the chains from her wrists, twisting with pain, Himmelswelt finishes her off with a knife thrust through the ribs and into the aortic chamber.

Lowering the dead Amazon, Himmelswelt unties the lifeless body and goes over and grabs Melena and pulls her by the hair over to the execution pole. Melena, growling, demands to die like a warrior, with her hands free. Adhering to the warrior code, Himmelswelt unties the prisoner’s hands. Melena keeps to her word and stands by the execution pole, offering her body to her executioner.

I won't give away the rest of the story. You'll have to watch it for yourself. :)

If you’re just looking for seven minutes of light-hearted escapism, this is for you. If you’re into the whole sword and sandal barbarian Amazon jungle girl gladiator thing, you’ll find at least twelve movies you absolutely have to have. I’m not really into the whole Amazon warrior thing other than scantily-clad models being put through the ringer, and this movie fits that bill. Like good poetry, I keep going back to enjoy it again.

The models do a good job of acting the part (particularly Askara, who carries her role with just her facial expressions), the costumes are absolutely B-movie Sci-Fi perfect, and I’m pretty sure if I was a hot-looking 18-28 year-old German model, I’d probably sign up for something like this. It’s sexy, it’s campy, it’s fun, and that makes for good entertainment.

This is one of the earlier clips, when the studio was transitioning to better cameras, so the image clarity isn’t exactly HD, but it’s good. Back in the day (2010), this would have been cutting edge. There’s some bad editing where the “flow” jumps in a scene at the beginning, and there’s a continuity issue when Askara gets her second arrow. The reason why you’ll ignore the flaws is because the two victims are quite fetchingly attractive, and even though Himmelswelt looks like she’s on her way to a Berlin bondage club gathering, it doesn’t really detract much from the overall feel of the clip because she plays such a great evil guard. Really, she does a good job of being a female Darth Vader and in that respect the odd hair color kind of works in her favor because it makes her look “science fictiony”. The girls do try to act their parts and do a fair job of it, and the sets are nice and the props are good. The special effects aren’t bad, though I did notice that when the girls are hit with an arrow, they’re already bleeding from their wounds. To be realistic, the blood should have come later. But, if you just go with the action you won’t really notice it.

Also worth noting is that none of the girls have tan lines, which makes this a bit more enjoyable for me because it helps with my suspension of disbelief. Unlike “Xena” and “Hercules”, they play their roles serious, and that really helps with my enjoyment. I want to watch a sword and sandal flick that takes itself seriously, and this one does a good job of that. They really put forth the effort in this film.

Overall, this did a fair job of keeping me entertained. I liked it the first time through, and I’ve watched it several times since I got it four days ago. Like reading Robert Frost poetry, you have to think about it, then go back through it again to appreciate the art. I’d really like to see the studio do this script again, using better cameras, and perhaps some more dramatic build-up before the girls get executed, such as Himmelswelt saying, “You have a beautiful body. It’s a shame to destroy it”, as if the girls had a choice to turn “pleasure slave” to save their lives. It certainly would have upped the drama. Oh well.

If you’re into fantasy jungle girls and Amazons, you won’t be disappointed.

http://www.amazon-warriors.de/product_i ... -0050.html

Thomas Chaser
Skullchaser
Attachments
22c.jpg
22c.jpg (112.94 KiB) Viewed 35075 times
skullchaser
What is your main fetish?: Amazons in bondage.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of Olaf Winters Amazon films.

Re: "Doomed" by Olaf Winters

Post by skullchaser »

Here are a few more vidcaps.
Attachments
Himmelswelt prepares to slaughter her captive, Askara.
Himmelswelt prepares to slaughter her captive, Askara.
22c5.jpg (120.78 KiB) Viewed 35005 times
Askara faces her doom.
Askara faces her doom.
22d.jpg (122.96 KiB) Viewed 35005 times
Melena (Mia Mane) prepares to die like a warrior.
Melena (Mia Mane) prepares to die like a warrior.
25.jpg (116.41 KiB) Viewed 35005 times
Impact!
Impact!
26.jpg (122.91 KiB) Viewed 35005 times
Let the bodies hit the floor.
Let the bodies hit the floor.
31.jpg (111.41 KiB) Viewed 35005 times
shefood69
What is your main fetish?: I like most all types of death fetish, shootings, arrows and the more unusual the better like vore or disintigration.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to meet others with my fetish and share ideas and media.

Post by shefood69 »

Wow that looks really hot. In the last picture it looks like she took a arrow in the head, that would be super hot.
Olaf
What is your main fetish?: amazon warriors
Why do you want to join this forum?: producer to advertise
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Olaf »

yes, the last arrow strikes her right in the head! :excited: