G-Man Reviews "Vargas Girl"

Reviews of Dalila's Grotto Productions films should be posted on this forum!

Moderator: Admin

G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

G-Man Reviews "Vargas Girl"

Post by G-Man »

"Vargas Girl" Starring Dalila
This title is from Dalila's 2008 catalog... and being that she done it in a fifties theme makes it probably
a bit more special to us older guys with her wearing a sexy white cling turtleneck top with fishnet stockings and a black belt to top it off.... SWEEET!!! :idea: :idea: :idea:
In this scene she is a mob babe that is supposed to bump off her photographer... but of course she is not quick enough and the shutter man pulls his trigger on his gun before she gets a shot off.
Dalila is surprised and shocked to get hot lead pumped into her tummy just below her belt line.
But quickly through her pain Dalila gets excited and begs to be shot again. The photo man obliges and winds up pumping to more slugs into her... one below and the last just above her belt line.
Between all three of her bullet hits... Dalila gives great reactions to each hit... with great facial expressions and deep breathing causing her great looking rack to rise and fall in a sexy death rhythm.
So all and all this is a great little video... she looks and dies very sexy for us.
The only disappointing thing was... she does the whole video sitting down and we do not get to see her from all angles.
For it would nice to see her move/walk around in the scene.
Having said that the scene still deserves a 9 from the G-Man... and a must see for shooting fans. :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
Night Owl

Re: "Vargas Girl"

Post by Night Owl »

I agree with ya G Guy, I like what she's wearing :yes:
So where do we go to buy a copy? :roll:
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Post by G-Man »

Sorry, Dalila will chime in soon on how one can get "Vargas Girl".
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
Dalila di Capri

Post by Dalila di Capri »

Hi G-man...

Thank you for the review and posting the action shots.

To any interested in fans...This film and any of my 80+ videos are available now via direct mail.

Because of the mark up that webmasters are forced to put on merchant services (and believe me they are FORCED to do it!) customers usually have to pay anywhere from 30% to 40% more for an individual video via PPV on the internet.

IF you buy from me directly an archive video of mine that would normally cost $15 can be sold for $10 instead! Full length series (I have two) are also discounted per episode. In addition I aswer all fo my requests for videos personally either through email or through my
"1 900 44-Dalila" line over the phone!! (That is 1 900 443-2545 for those who are confused by the letters)

Email me about this at
daliladicapri@yahoo.com

You can also make an appointmet with me to chat in person...but I must warn you it is a pay chat line...I do have to put a price on my time or I will be on the phone for hours!!

As for not getting up: Sorry about that G man but when the lighting was set fotr this film we were imitating a "Bernard of Hollywood" photoshoot and we put the lights in the exact position that he used for the original shoot.

IF I had moved you would not have been able to see much of anything :cry:

But I have many other films wherein I move all over the place :wink:

Baci