DALILA DI CAPRI Christmasbox video

Reviews of Dalila's Grotto Productions films should be posted on this forum!

Moderator: Admin

Storm9

DALILA DI CAPRI Christmasbox video

Post by Storm9 »

Ok yes, the lady left nice teasers in forum for this video.

I do not know, something about a woman dressed in that holiday outfit, getting bumped off pleases me.

The video stars Dalila Di Capri ..... Price $12.00 silkstone store .. (Blue's site)

May I say, this woman has to be an Elven maiden or Vampire. WHY??

Simply put, I think her legs look longer, and more pleasing then ever. Also I swear Dalila looks younger and more desirable in this video, than she was a few years ago.

So as she portrays the Dalila Doll ..... I have to admit. I WANT ONE!!!! LOL

Dalila does a wonderful job here, and since it is holiday based. I consider this a very pleasing, naughty treat, already watched a few times.
She does some nice stripping to be left in panties, and red stockings.

We enjoy some of her being playful with this, as some of her dialogue as the living doll, is great.
Making a comment about her owners ummm pride, before he shoots her twice in the belly.
Dalila doing a great job taking the hits.

Some more to say, then her left breast is shot, as well.

Dalila ends propped up, and slumped as she drops down.
A nice amount of blood used, and that pattented Dalila Death stare.
Plus her ending to video, very smart and enjoyable, as it helps your fantasy continue.

I only wish her hand would have limply dropped, from her final wound, as she is a broken or dead Dalila doll. A final reveal of the target, would have made this perfect for me.

Still, my tastes and how incredible Dalila looks in this. I have to go with a 9 out of 10.

Storm