$9 Cold Kills: Perverted Voyeur, Part 2

Reviews of Psycho-Thrillers films should be posted on this forum! Cold Kills and Dead Play are other brand names for this producer.

Moderator: Admin

Striktured
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation murders that ultimately grant open sexual access to desirable females whom would otherwise remain unattainable. Brutally using said women until neither their defiled corpses nor the killer's sexual stamina can withstand another assault. Disposing of the once lovely victims in a cruel manner wherein their bodies are never again found. A shallow graves, tub of acid...
Why do you want to join this forum?: Erotic-horror discussion. Post movie reviews.
Referral: I learned about this forum long ago through another erotic-horror producers site. I believe in was Psycho-Thrillers.com or Deadskirts.

$9 Cold Kills: Perverted Voyeur, Part 2

Post by Striktured »

Reviewer preferences: I prefer sexually motivated serial killer/intruder/robber type scenarios with real to life female characters. I generally only buy Psycho-Thrillers while often avoiding his Cold Kill and Dead play stores. I prefer large, open, or outdoor settings and generally avoid any scenario that begins with a consensual sexual encounter. I'm also looking to avoid many "death on a bed" type scenarios that litter this fetish nowadays. I like graphic strangulation, a severe neck wound, heavy drool, and a bladder release at death. I also prefer multiple cumshots on a victim as she/they are repeatedly used while her house is robbed and/or the killer recovers or strangles other women. I prefer harsh language that is meant to taunt/humiliate the dying/dead victim and violence post-mortem: such as beatings, blood from the victim's nose or mouth and neckbreaks after her death. Along with rough necro assaults. I feel the women's suffering should not end with her death. Beyond that, I like moving/tossing the victim's corpse as it is assaulted/abused. I also adore a graphic disposal of the victim(s) strangled and raped remains. Yes, regrettably few of the aforementioned elements are ever attempted these days. That said, remember my desires are slanted towards the violent side of a brutally realistic scenario when considering my opinions. I also tend to avoid chloroforming for reasons of pacing as it rarely makes sense. I tend to avoid any scenario that seems overly sexualized with elements that make little point to the plot. Like a killer murdering a woman for sex, even though they are currently making love. Another would be killers that rape the victims for what seems like an eternity, yet never seems to climax. I prefer male/female scenarios, but will occasionally buy a female/female video if it does not seem trite. Sadly, that is very rare. I purchased this Cold Kill as I heard chatter about it long ago and I had a few dollars to spend at Niche. Isn't that why everyone buys Coldkills? This is part 2 of a 2 part movie. I would never buy a man kill. :roll:

Basic Story Type: PERVERTED VOYEUR Part 2 (PST-Cold Kills) Ligature Strangulation with a post-mortem sexual assault.

Story Synopsis/setting: A woman learns she is being spied on by a neighbor. In a fit of rage, she murders and sexually assaults the man. Later (the part of the movie I purchased and will review) She decides to strangle and sexually assault his wife as she returns home from shopping. Starring Aria Austin & Alex Chance. $9 at the Nicheclips, Coldkill store.The setting is a carpeted bedroom floor and bed.

Murder/acting quality: In Perverted Voyeur, Part 2, I felt Aria Austin and Alex Chance both did a capable job of acting. For this $9 production, both gave competent, albeit a bit sloppy, performances. Aria in particular should have kept to a more serious tone while avoiding her obvious misgivings towards what must have seemed to be a silly thing to be doing. That being said, Aria showed not only aggression, but also some determination in her attempts to murder the much larger woman. She seemed to take some pleasure in the woman's suffering and eventual demise. Although it should be noted she lacked a certain hatred and acting ability as she did break character several times. Alex, for her part, was very capable in her struggle to survive the horror that had befallen her character. While her ordeal was not nearly as horrific as it could have been portrayed, she was shown in a a somewhat humiliating position with her skirt hiked up, underwear showing, and her legs spread wide. We bore witness to her constantly flailing while struggling to survive her impending doom. That said, she stayed clothed throughout her 3 and a half minute strangulation by ligature murder. As for the murder itself, Aria lay steadfast with her lovely right leg and heeled-shoe-foot wrapped around the larger woman as she strained to keep the ligature taut around her victim's slowly bruising neck. Towards the end, Alex's legs spread open and closed repeatedly as she struggled for air. Inevitably they laid open wide one final time as a small stream of drool escaped from her now dead mouth. Seconds from Alex's end, Aria exclaimed with a frustrated smile, " why don't you just die?" It was an erotic element and the only time she spoke to her victim (outside of a few words I could not understand.) Otherwise, this was largely another silent erotic-horror film.

Image ImageImageImageImageImage

Sexuality/assaults: After Alex is murdered, Aria, who is nude from the waist down during the kill (she had previously been raping Alex's murdered husband in part 1), proceeds to grind herself to orgasm upon Alex's dead face (not graphic). This is a somewhat brief and very simulated scene. Aria also had the habit of looking at the camera during parts of the movie. The assault in general was not very graphic or arousing to me personally. However, in terms of female/female sexuality, I am not a big fan. That said, Alex did a capable job of remaining "dead" throughout her corpse' assault. Once Aria climaxes, she then proceeds to reveal Alex's dead breasts (the stripping was sadly not shown) and then licks/fondles them for a brief time while making light of the murdered woman's inability to stop her actions. (or at least that's what I'll assume as she was smiling quite a bit. Maybe she was just drunk or high?) It's certainly best in my opinion when an actor takes their role seriously. That was occasionally not the case with Aria's acting in this video. In many female/female scenarios, the women seem to have a far harder time understanding what is expected of them from a role. Many seem to break character when they are asked to be the killer. Beyond that, Aria's character, while nude from the waist down, does not show her breasts.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Elements of suffering: Alex provides a small drool towards her death and her neck wound is visible, but not graphic. There is some slight sweat on Alex's dead neck and upper breasts. Beyond that, there is nothing graphic of note. Alex is moved to the bed at some point, but her being handled is not shown. Obviously because the much smaller actress could have never budged her. It should also be noted that there is a dead man with his penis hanging out during this entire ordeal (from part 1) Fortunately, he, and his penis, are seldom shown. :clap:

Production quality: This is generally where the picture loses its steam. While I found Aria's acting a bit lacking and the cheap scenario in general unworthy of a sterling grade, The flubs of the unfocused camera, Aria missing the initial neck-wrap of the ligature, and the cameraman speaking were several things that just shouldn't happen. Beyond that, the editing was typical of a PST production. Which means usually average at best.

Reviewer grade: 6/10*

*only worth it if you like the scenario and/or actors involved. That said, not terrible for $9. The price has to be a consideration. If it were more expensive, it certainly would not have rated a 6.
Avatar: Mae Meyers just moments from her inevitable death and rape in Psycho-Thriller's, After the Sunset 2
bravo100
What is your main fetish?: f/f strangling
Why do you want to join this forum?: interact with others with the same interest. see all content. be able to post reviews and respond to forum questions.
Referral: Been lurking a while, just recently purchased some videos. Found Femme Fatalities/Silk n' Blood through google search, I believe.

Re: $9 Cold Kills: Perverted Voyeur, Part 2

Post by bravo100 »

I also purchased this video. I appreciate and agree with Striktured's comments. I usually most enjoy intense f/f strangles, which are few and far between. So, when I saw the vidcaps of this video and the intensity on the face of Aria Austin, the strangler, I wanted to give it a shot. The screenshots depict much more intensity than was actually delivered in the video. Aria did show aggression and amusement at the suffering of the victim, but I would have liked to have seen a bigger struggle, and absolute seriousness by Aria. That said, both women were attractive and did a convincing job. I enjoyed the bare leg over the victim position, and found that unique. For $9, I'd ultimately recommend the video if you enjoy f/f strangles. I don't regret the purchase, but I'm glad it wasn't more than $9.