PST's The Abortion Doctor 6

Reviews of Psycho-Thrillers films should be posted on this forum! Cold Kills and Dead Play are other brand names for this producer.

Moderator: Admin

Striktured
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation murders that ultimately grant open sexual access to desirable females whom would otherwise remain unattainable. Brutally using said women until neither their defiled corpses nor the killer's sexual stamina can withstand another assault. Disposing of the once lovely victims in a cruel manner wherein their bodies are never again found. A shallow graves, tub of acid...
Why do you want to join this forum?: Erotic-horror discussion. Post movie reviews.
Referral: I learned about this forum long ago through another erotic-horror producers site. I believe in was Psycho-Thrillers.com or Deadskirts.

PST's The Abortion Doctor 6

Post by Striktured »

Reviewer preferences: I prefer sexually motivated serial killer/intruder/robber type scenarios with real to life female characters. I generally only buy Psycho-Thrillers while often avoiding his Cold Kill and Dead play stores. I prefer large, open, or outdoor settings and generally avoid any scenario that begins with a consensual sexual encounter. I'm also looking to avoid many "death on a bed" type scenarios that litter this fetish nowadays and use familiar setting or the same setting over and over. I like graphic strangulation, a severe neck wound, heavy drool, and a bladder release at death. I also prefer multiple cum-shots on a victim as she/they are repeatedly used while her house is robbed and/or the killer recovers or strangles other women. I prefer harsh language that is meant to taunt/humiliate the dying/dead victim and violence post-mortem: such as beatings, blood from the victim's nose or mouth and neck-breaks after her death. Along with rough necro assaults. I feel the woman's suffering should not end with her death. Beyond that, I like moving/tossing the victim's corpse as it is assaulted/abused. I also adore a graphic disposal of the victim(s) strangled and raped remains. Yes, regrettably few of the aforementioned elements are ever attempted these days. That said, do remember that my desires are slanted towards the violent side of a brutally realistic scenario when considering my opinions. I also tend to avoid chloroforming for reasons of pacing as it rarely makes sense and simply doesn't function as advertised. I tend to avoid any scenario that seems overly sexualized with elements that make little point to the plot. Like a killer murdering a woman for sex, even though they are currently making love. Another would be killers that rape the victims for what seems like an eternity, yet never seem to climax. I prefer male/female scenarios, but will occasionally buy a female/female video if it does not look over-sexualized or trite (good luck, right?).

Basic Story Type: The Abortion Doctor 6 (PST-Psycho-Thrillers - $29 at Nicheclips) Double ligature strangulation with two post-mortem sexual assaults.

Story Synopsis/setting: A man with a deep hatred of abortion doctors takes his wrath out on two unsuspecting women working at an abortion clinic. Ligature strangling both females and raping their corpses after initially approaching them for aid. A continuation of the "Abortion Doctor" series, although I only see 2 previous installments; another nonsensical PST title? The setting is supposedly an abortion clinic, yet rather resembles a small office/study. I'm guessing the owners brief description at Nicheclips tells more about the quality of this film than I possibly ever could. I'm guessing it was best not promise too much with this $29 turkey.

Murder/acting quality: No Alan Stafford! No Jeremy Conway! No Eric Masterson! While Alan and Eric were usually fine killers, they are less than ideal rapists to say the least and terribly overexposed. I also personally avoided the little overacting wonder-munchkin, Conway, like the plague. I had also long since tired of Stafford and avoided PST for the most part due to his continued presence as it seemed his repeated appearances over the course of an entire year plus had long since proven that the owner of PST had given up on a great many things (like actor variety with consistent wounds/trauma) that had cemented his reputation as one of the strongest producers for several years running. Needless to say, I was happy to see a different actor involved. Would this be a sign of better things to come? Sadly, it would not. To put it bluntly, I shouldn't have been happy to see new blood. Tony Martinez was TERRIBLE! A lifeless, mumbling, unmotivated dolt as an actor. A complete waste of space and a person that added absolutely nothing to the value of the production. He was so talentless that it would be pointless to mention him further within this section. That being said, I was thrilled to see Mahina Zaltana in a costumed based story; A double strangulation and rape that was not split into multiple movies. And while Mahina was again solid, this production was completely unspectacular, to say the least. Unfortunately, her acting alone could not save this very flawed feature. In this obvious foot-fetish based custom order (I'm betting the same customer ordered the far better American Gothic 5). She did a solid job in not only attempting to survive a four and a half-minute assault by ligature strangulation, but arousing us with her obvious pain and suffering. Few other actresses look as distressed and broken a corpse as does Mahina Zaltana.
...THEN THERE WAS Laela Pryce. Was it the poor camera angles? The cramped setting? Was it her almost complete lack of movement as she struggled to survive her fate? Or the completely silent, emotionless, unmotivated and stoic killer that provided her with zero motivation to act off of? Who knows? But one thing is for certain; her acting sucked. During her three and a half-minute strangulation by ligature ordeal, she barely moved, was totally unconvincing as a frightened, dying victim and was completely unaided by the poor camera angles and zero talent of the other production personnel. It was a very poorly done scene from beginning to end. In combination with Tony Martinez's acting, it spelled doom for this clusterfuck of a video.

***It also needs to be noted that neither girl is shown in frame with the other outside of the initial set-up. Not in the background during the kill or assault, nor brought together for the often expected multi-girl final pile of dead flesh. This is an expensive 2 girl strangulation/assault where neither girl is seen together during the most erotic moments. It was very disappointing and needs to be noted.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Sexuality/assaults: To further add to the misery of this production, we are handed a killer that not only meekly handles his victims in complete silence, but shows no violence, hostility or enthusiasm while doing so. We have yet another "killer" showing the utmost respect for the women he apparently murders to screw. Proceeding Laela's assault she is gently stripped (the ripping of her pantyhose at the crotch is basically not shown from an angle where we can see it very well) and like most PST stripping of his victims, very little of it is actually shown on camera. Laughably, you see more of the male lead getting nude in his productions than you do victims. Honestly, there's nothing quite like a strong and intense pace where the almost passive killer, showing zero paranoia, nor fear, completely strips nude to casually screw both murdered women gently and at his leisure; quickly deciding that one cumshot will be quite sufficient. Thank you very much! Yes, that was sarcasm.

Beyond the issues I have relentlessly battered into the ground, Laela's assault occurs upon a chair as she is screwed in the same position (vaginally) for two and a half minutes. Unfortunately, no cumshot is shown or faked. That said, a few frames of a long-after-she has-died death piss is shown in slow motion which makes zero sense in context and further adds to the folly of this terrible, terrible production. If you aren't going to use a death piss where it makes sense. Stop - fucking - doing it. Regardless of what transpires during or after a kill, in multiple-girl productions, if it happens with one girl during a kill, it should happen with all those involved.

As for Mahina's assault, if you like PST editing out every fucking eye blink to the point to where you feel nauseated, then Mahina's two minute vaginal corpse fuck (also a brief 30 second, but hard to see and non-graphic necro oral assault) is right up your alley. Skip, skip, skip, SKIP, skip, skip, simply adds to the almost intolerable incompetence of this $29 disaster. It's unfortunate that he cares so little as to have had fixed that editing issue at one point, yet allows it to happen when he simply doesn't want to be bothered. Did Mahina look dead? Yes, Was the necro assault violent and worthy of her death. No it was not. It was another non-violent, silent, relatively quick, one-and-done, one position assault with a meek cumshot placed upon her belly. No disposal, no handling and nothing much beyond what was previously described.

Elements of suffering: Both girls had protruding tongues and faint, yet hard to see neck wounds (due to camera angles and visibility of the makeup). Both girls had solid drools, but neither were initially captured ideally on camera and were both of the lazy, fake, white foamy variety. Both women had the pantyhose ripped open for their assaults, but only Mahina's unveiling was entirely visible. What's left to say? There really wasn't much to enjoy in this one folks. Expectations were high, as they should be with a $29 feature, but it was severely lacking.

Production quality: Poor camera angles, poor editing and terrible acting. This movie simply failed across the board. This is why so many people have largely left the fetish. This is why the easy to exploit custom buyers are the individuals mainly targeted to finance these movies. Would you buy something so mediocre and expensive then immediately come back for more? Once burned, how long would it take you to buy again? Most people would and have stayed away. We can say standards need to be higher, but anyone that has regularly watched PST and PKF over the last several years knows that the golden age of sexually charged erotic-horror has likely passed us by. If it isn't a small familiar set used repeatedly again and again, then it's the same set-guy actor 50 times in a row, or an ugly owner inserting himself into his flicks simply to grab ass. For me, it's just a severe lack of consistency when it comes to price, violence and production quality. Excuses, excuses, excuses aside, no one that has financially supported this fetish throughout the years is to blame. We simply never know what we are going to get when we click "buy".

Reviewer grade: 5/10* (Poor)

*At $29, I won't recommend this one at all. No way, no how. Even if it were on sale for $15, I would be very apprehensive to recommend this unless the scenario (or Mahina Zaltana) really turned you on. If you do ever take the plunge, expect nothing and you may come away as only moderately disappointed.
Avatar: Mae Meyers just moments from her inevitable death and rape in Psycho-Thriller's, After the Sunset 2
Striktured
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation murders that ultimately grant open sexual access to desirable females whom would otherwise remain unattainable. Brutally using said women until neither their defiled corpses nor the killer's sexual stamina can withstand another assault. Disposing of the once lovely victims in a cruel manner wherein their bodies are never again found. A shallow graves, tub of acid...
Why do you want to join this forum?: Erotic-horror discussion. Post movie reviews.
Referral: I learned about this forum long ago through another erotic-horror producers site. I believe in was Psycho-Thrillers.com or Deadskirts.

Re: PST's The Abortion Doctor 6

Post by Striktured »

EDIT****Obviously the second murder was a hand strangulation (as it should be from the front/top) I must have been completely stuck in ligature strangulation mode.
Avatar: Mae Meyers just moments from her inevitable death and rape in Psycho-Thriller's, After the Sunset 2