Skeebo reviews Psycho-Thrillers - After School Menace: Kids!

Reviews of Psycho-Thrillers films should be posted on this forum! Cold Kills and Dead Play are other brand names for this producer.

Moderator: Admin

Skeebo

Skeebo reviews Psycho-Thrillers - After School Menace: Kids!

Post by Skeebo »

Here is a review I originally posted on the Psycho-Thrillers message board:

AFTER SCHOOL MENACE: KIDS!

Overview: Jessica confronts her principal about the disappearance of her friend Sasha from the previous video. At 1:45, he grabs her and chloroforms her. At 2:15 he bends her over his desk, unconscious. He flips her over and partially undresses her. At 2:45 he starts raping her as she whimpers in her sleep. At 3:45 he cums on her belly and breasts. After carrying her to his death chair, he wakes her up and at 4:15 starts to garrote her. At 10:00 she’s dead and there are some still shots and body pans. We leave Jessica pissing and twitching in the chair until the end at 11:30.

Strangling: This is a great strangling. Jessica struggles very vigorously at first, and she looks terrific in her disheveled school uniform. As she weakens, her struggles get more sluggish and twitchy, and she displays some terrific facial expressions. The absolute best part is toward the end, when she’s slumped in the chair, eyes glazed, mouth open, quivering on the brink. The killer starts growling and leaning back, pulling on the garrote with all his strength. It’s absolutely brutal. However, I have a big problem with the end. The camera pans up to the killer and leaves Jessica completely out of the frame when she dies, then cuts to a still image of her body. I would have much preferred to see her die and the killer withdraw the garrote. Overall, besides the last few seconds, it’s a fantastic strangling.

Sex/Fondling: There is one unconscious rape scene in the video. There is visible penetration and a money shot, which are a rare bonus. The sex is good, Jessica bounces nicely every thrust, and I like her unconscious whimpers. We also get a nice view of her snatch through most of the video as she sits spread eagle on the chair. However, there’s no post-mortem fondling at all, since we don’t see the killer even touch her after death. I always prefer to see at least a little necro loving.

Other: The tan, buxom blonde Jessica is smoking hot and nice counterpoint to the pale, slim brunette Sasha from the previous video. I like how aggressive and confrontational she is in the intro, which provides a nice contrast to her sorry state in the end. While there’s no post-mortem activity, we do get some great shots of Jessica twitching and pissing in the chair after death, which was extremely erotic for me. She’s got a great death stare and just looks absolutely broken and tragic. As with the previous video, some low camera angles expose the top of the set, but other than that I didn’t notice any revealing mistakes.

Overall: For a video that doesn’t show the victim’s death onscreen and has no post-mortem fondling at all, this video manages to be one of my favorites. In spite of the drawbacks, we get a gorgeous model, some hardcore sex, a terrific strangling, and some extremely sexy post-mortem pissing and twitching. All told, the substantial pros outweigh the cons by a wide margin. I give it an 8.5. With a little post-mortem activity, this would have easily been at least a 9.