Skeebo reviews Psycho-Thrillers - Helpless

Reviews of Psycho-Thrillers films should be posted on this forum! Cold Kills and Dead Play are other brand names for this producer.

Moderator: Admin

Skeebo

Skeebo reviews Psycho-Thrillers - Helpless

Post by Skeebo »

Here is a review I originally posted on the Psycho-Thrillers messageboard:

HELPLESS

Overview: There are some peeping-tom shots of Denise and her boyfriend frolicking in nature. Denise goes into the attic alone, wearing only a tight pink t-shirt and panties. At 2:15 the killer attacks. Denise breaks free and calls for help, but the killer knocks her out at 3:00. He strips her panties off while she lies on a pile of boxes and blankets. At 4:00 he starts strangling and ravishing her. At 6:30 she’s dead, and he cums, but he stays inside of her and continues to strangle her corpse until 7:15. He exposes her breasts and fondles her, then at 9:00 flips her on her belly and takes her from behind until 11:00. Still not satisfied, the killer rolls her onto her side and gets some necro-oral until 12:15. After a cut he’s got her sitting up and snaps her neck. He holds her in his arms for a little bit and then lets her sprawl onto the floor where she lies face up for some body pans until 13:30. We end with a flashback of Denise and boyfriend in life, then cut to a news report of their death.

Strangling: Denise really acts her heart out in this video. While the killer keeps her locked more or less in the same position throughout the scene, she still manages to put up a good struggle, beating at the killer’s arms and prying at his hands. She really conveys her shock and horror with her expressions, and hoarsely whimpers and pleads as well. Her moment of death is very inexact, which I like. PST is very good at avoiding the “blargh!” style deaths, making the girls fade away very naturally. The end of the scene is unusual in that the killer stays inside of her and keeps strangling her even after she’s dead and he’s cum. I kind of like the way he seems to have enjoyed killing her so much that he doesn’t want to stop. On the whole Denise makes a very tragic victim of a brutal strangle.

Sex/Fondling: Denise really gets the business in this video, and the sex is all hardcore. First off, she’s ravished while she’s getting strangled to death. I like the position used here, with a convenient box letting Denise lay at about crotch-height to the killer. This gives a good view of the action and lets Denise’s head hang off the edge as she loses strength. After Denise is dead, we get some back door action. Denise’s body jerks a bit while being put in position, and I like how the killer has to corral the mindlessly twitching corpse to take his pleasure. Denise’s death stare is really good here, and the killer grabs hold of her hair to move her head around a little bit as he bangs her. Doggy style isn’t my favorite position to watch, but this scene was really good. Once again, the use of the box gives some good views of the action as well. The oral is also well done. I really liked Denise’s pose and the position of her limbs, lying on her side as the killer hunches over her. As if Denise hasn’t suffered enough, the killer tops it all off with a neck-snap, which I always enjoy. Overall, you really can’t ask for much more sex and post-mortem content than this video. The killer uses poor Denise in just about every way he can.

Other: There aren’t any notable bloopers during the video that I noticed, though the final freeze-frame on Denise and boyfriend is blurry and there is a typo in the final title card. On the whole the presentation is very slick, with good coverage of the action and good editing.

Overall: I really liked the tragic nature of the story, showing Denise as the happy lover who is very brutally murdered and then put through a marathon of sexual degradation. Denise’s cute outfit of the pink shirt and panties really highlights her as the helpless victim who doesn’t deserve what she gets. I thought it would have been even better if the final card didn’t state that her boyfriend was murdered too. I prefer the idea that Denise’s knight in shining armor is just out of earshot, tragically ignorant as she undergoes her nightmare. Anyway, the quality strangulation, the whole heaping helping of sex, and the appealing scenario all combine to make this a very highly rated video. I give it an 8.5