Skeebo reviews Psycho-Thrillers - Forbidden Zone

Reviews of Psycho-Thrillers films should be posted on this forum! Cold Kills and Dead Play are other brand names for this producer.

Moderator: Admin

Skeebo

Skeebo reviews Psycho-Thrillers - Forbidden Zone

Post by Skeebo »

Here is a review I originally posted on the Psycho-Thrillers messageboard:

FORBIDDEN ZONE

Overview: Karli is a ball-busting executive, sharply dressed in a black blouse, skirt, and stockings. She chews out an employee on a cellphone until the killer arrives at her door offering a free pizza. At 1:25 he tasers her into unconsciousness and drags her along the hardwood floor to a sofa. He takes off her blouse and panties and ties her hands behind her back. As he fondles her, she starts to come to, and she chokes her a bit, then knocks her out again. She quickly comes to again as he fondles her more. At 6:00 he starts to ravish her on the sofa while occasionally grabbing her neck. At 7:00, he’s no longer ravishing her, but he begins strangling her in earnest. At 16:30, her body is trembling, barely alive. At 17:30, she’s motionless, and the killer puts the finishing touches on her. He lets go at 18:45, then fondles her and spins her on her belly, head hanging over the armrest. At 20:45 he starts ravishing her from behind as she drools, finishing up at 22:00. He unties her hands and leaves her lying there, twitching and drooling. At 24:00 he sits her up, snaps her neck, and lays her back down for some limb play. At 25:30 he pulls her back up, where he fondles her as she drools still more. At 26:15 she starts pissing, which streams down to the floor. He picks her up, carries her away, and the video ends at 27:45.

Strangling: Like Venus, this is another over-10 minute strangling that is entirely in one position. In spite of my previous complaints about that video, this is one of my favorite stranglings. Karli is bound, but energetic during the early parts of the strangling, kicking her legs out and squirming underneath the killer. There are a lot of close face shots throughout the scene, and Karli’s expressions are works of art. In the latter part of the strangling, when her expression goes soft and blank, it’s probably my favorite death stare of all time. The killer bears down and squeezes extra hard, and I like the minimal reaction, as Karli lingers on death’s door. Throughout the video, Karli looks gorgeous from head to toe, with her black stockings and bare, jiggling breasts. In spite of the fact that I usually don’t prefer bound stranglings and don’t like drool, I found it all extremely stimulating.

Sex/Fondling: The killer ravishes Karli a little bit beforehand, and Karli bawls convincingly throughout. The post-mortem sex is mostly framed as a double-head shot, giving a great view of Karli’s lifeless expression as her head bobs with every thrust. I like how the killer turns and handles her head as he screws her, wrapping her long hair around his fist. The killer moves Karli around to a number of positions after her death, and he gives her a good amount of fondling throughout the video. There’s a neck snap, which is always appreciated, but Karli’s eyes remain fixed on a point as he turns her head, a minor revealing error. There’s also some brief limb play in there. In all, the killer has a lot of fun with Karli after her death. A major bonus in my book.

Other: Karli gets tasered in the beginning of the video, and she twitches a lot after her collapses. She also gets some post-mortem twitches after she’s ravished. I love twitching, so this was appreciated. Karli pisses herself toward the end, and there are close-ups of it gushing down the sofa. I would have liked a longer shot, taking in both Karli’s lifeless expression and the growing puddle between her legs, but it’s still better than nothing. The camerawork is solid throughout, and other than the eye movement during the neck snap, I didn’t see any more revealing errors.

Overall: Wow, what a great video! Even though the content strays out of my personal preferences on a few fronts, it remains one of my favorites. One overall aspect that I really appreciated was the focus on Karli’s face. Even though the strangling was longer than it probably needed to be, Karli’s acting really fills out the length and prevents it from seeming to drag. This was also a very complete video. There’s a tasering, some pre-kill sexiness, a long strangle, some post-mortem sex and fondling, a neck snap, and some urination and post-mortem twitching. What more could you want from a single video? This is probably in the top three of my entire collection. I give it a 9.75.