Skeebo reviews Psycho-Thrillers - Tony & Paris

Reviews of Psycho-Thrillers films should be posted on this forum! Cold Kills and Dead Play are other brand names for this producer.

Moderator: Admin

Skeebo

Skeebo reviews Psycho-Thrillers - Tony & Paris

Post by Skeebo »

Here is a review I originally posted on the Psycho-Thrillers messageboard. I got the video for free for submitting the basis of the story.

TONY & PARIS

Overview: Tony arrives at his buddy’s house and has a story to tell. At 3:30, we cut to Tony and Paris on a couch discussing Tony’s essay on violence against women. He snags her essay and she snatches it back, and at 5:15 he grabs her and throws her to the sofa, choking her. After a few seconds, they fall to the hardwood floor. At 10:00 she starts pissing in her jean cut-offs. At 11:00 she’s dead, and he immediately strips her. He throws her body over the couch and bangs her vigorously for about 30 seconds. He fondles her twitching body for a bit. At 14:00 he starts some limb play and has her flip through a book. At 16:00 he picks her up, sets her on a chair, and fondles her a little more. He collects the scattered papers and leaves at 17:00. There are pans of the urine-covered floor and her body until 18:10. We cut back to the two guys. Tony has finished his story, and the video ends as he leaves at 18:45.

Strangling: The killer hand chokes Paris on a hardwood floor while straddling her belly. Paris puts on a good performance. She gasps well and struggles energetically. At times she’s trying to claw at the ground to pull herself away, which I like. As she starts to lose strength, the killer coos, “It’s almost over,” to her. I love it when the killer whispers sweet nothings to their victims. When she’s in her last throes, her legs give a few violent jerks. The scene is well shot and gives good coverage. All told, it’s a solid strangling.

Sex/Fondling: The killer doesn’t waste any time in ripping Paris’s clothes off the second she’s dead. He tosses her over the back of the sofa and does her from behind. The sex scene is pretty short, but I like how vigorous he is. I’m not a big fan of sex scenes from behind. They just don’t show as much. Paris has such a great rack and we really only see the side of it as the killer pounds away. Also, Paris’s face is partially obscured by her arm and her hair at times. There’s a lot of limb play, with the killer toying with Paris’s hands and having her turn the pages of a book. I’m not into limb play, but others might appreciate it. The sex content is decent, but it didn’t really fit into my personal tastes.

Other: Paris pisses in her cut-offs toward the end of the strangling. We see the wet spot blossom in her jeans and then spill out onto the floor. This is a nice change of pace, and I like how visible the wet spot is through the rest of the strangling. Paris gets a post-mortem neck-snap, which I always like, but the sound effect is different from normal and didn’t sound much like a snapping neck to me. Also, the sound is choppy during the bookends featuring the two guys talking.

Overall: It’s very cool to see your idea acted out for you. I thought the strongest aspect of the video was the strangling. Paris is a vet and knows how to act. Her death stare is also nice. All told it’s a pretty complete video with at least a taste all the types of content that I like. The video didn't mesh completely with my personal tastes, so I give it a 6.5.