Skeebo reviews: Psycho-Thrillers - Double Bitch Kill

Reviews of Psycho-Thrillers films should be posted on this forum! Cold Kills and Dead Play are other brand names for this producer.

Moderator: Admin

Skeebo

Skeebo reviews: Psycho-Thrillers - Double Bitch Kill

Post by Skeebo »

Concept: A guy’s girlfriend and secret lover get into a strangle-fight. The lover strangles the girlfriend to death, and then the guy snaps the lover’s neck and masturbates over their bodies. Available at the Psycho-Thrillers store.

Summary: At 0:30, a guy and his secret lover Karli relax on a couch making small talk. At 1:20, his girlfriend Paris stumbles in and discovers them. After some shouting, Paris starts strangling Karli at 1:38. In the background, the guy watches and eventually starts masturbating. At 2:50, Karli turns the tables and gets Paris in a headlock. At 4:00 Paris regains the upper hand and strangles Karli again. Karli breaks free at 4:45, knees Paris in the belly, and starts strangling her on the couch. Paris slides to the floor and Karli finishes her off there at 8:45 while the guy fondles them both. The killer pair do some light petting on the body, then and the killer snaps Karli’s neck at 9:53. Karli collapses on top of Paris and the guy poses her body. There are body pans as both dead girls urinate and twitch while the guy peels back Karli’s panties and masturbates until blackout at 12:46.

Catfight: The girls get into back-and forth, hand-strangulation catfight that goes through several positions. The girls gasp and squirm very sexily, and both girls chew each other out while they’re on top, making the catfight even more “catty.” I will say that the fight isn’t particularly violent. The girl who’s losing at any given moment doesn’t put up all that much of a fight until she gets the top position, making the position changes look a bit scripted. While the struggle wasn’t overwhelming with realism, I did find the strangling overall to be very sexy.

Deaths: Things get really good when it becomes clear that Paris has lost. She starts reaching for her boyfriend to help, and Karli mocks her for it. Instead of rescuing her, the guy helps Karli kill her. So deliciously cold. When Paris is on the brink of death, Karli starts to have second thoughts, but the evil boyfriend encourages her to finish the job. I like Karli as a semi-reluctant murderer, commenting on Paris’s death throes with fascination and a little horror. I also really enjoyed Karli’s death. The guy is in the middle of romancing and caressing her face when he suddenly snaps her neck, and it’s both erotic and incredibly cold. Plus, I like any time a dead girl collapses onto another dead girl.

Sex/Fondling: There’s no sex and not a lot of fondling or nudity going on the video. During the strangulation, Paris exposes Karli’s breasts a few times. At the end of the strangulation, the guy exposes Paris’s breasts and pulls Karli’s panties aside to look at them. After Paris is dead, the pair feel her up a little bit, but not much. After Karli is dead, the killer poses her so that she’s sort of spooning Paris. Instead of any necro-play, the guy just peels Karli’s panties back again and masturbates some more. The girls do make a fetching pair in their pose together, but I wanted more necro play. Since the video was fairly short, I really wish a few minutes of sex and fondling had been added on.

Production: There are some rather major audio and visual problems during the set-up of the video. The screen occasionally pixelates and the sound is occasionally very choppy. Once the strangling begins, however, it’s gone, so I don’t consider it much of an issue. Other than that, the sound and video quality are both great. The camerawork, lighting, and editing are all totally unobtrusive, which is about the best compliment you can make. I noticed only one gaffe, which is Paris blinks on screen as Karli’s body is being positioned on top of her. Overall, in spite of the rather alarming problems at the very beginning, the meat of the video has an excellent presentation.

Verdict: Of course, this video is right up my alley because I was the one who submitted the idea. I really love how brutal the killer is, allowing two girls to fight over him, refusing to save his girlfriend, encouraging his lover to kill her, and then immediately killing his lover. Overall, I thought the concept was very well executed and extremely erotic. On the down side, the video’s very limited necro is a disappointment for me. The video has a fairly high price of $19 for about 11:00 of content and no necro, probably because of the two girls. Overall I really liked this video and would say it ranks very highly in my collection.