Cold Kills: Double Bitch Kill 2

Reviews of Psycho-Thrillers films should be posted on this forum! Cold Kills and Dead Play are other brand names for this producer.

Moderator: Admin

Skeebo

Cold Kills: Double Bitch Kill 2

Post by Skeebo »

Concept: Karli and Alan torment and strangle Nika, then play with her body as they screw. Afterwards, Alan betrays Karli and strangles her.

Synopsis: Karli and Alan watch Nika whimper as she sits on their rug with her hands bound. At 0:45, Karli starts to molest her and soon Alan joins in. At 2:00 Karli starts to garrote her while Alan holds her. Karli lets up at 2:35. They take her panties off and at 3:15 Karli finger-bangs her for about 20 seconds. At 4:00 Alan starts to rape her while Karli watches and pleasures herself. He finishes at 5:00. Karli takes her top off and Alan threatens Nika with a straight razor. At 6:15 Karli garrotes Nika to death, pronouncing her dead at 8:10. Karli fondles the twitching body while Alan takes her from behind. They climax at 10:00, and seconds later Alan garrotes Karli from behind. She’s dead at 12:15. There are body pans of the two corpses side-by-side until 14:29.

Stranglings: There are three ligature stranglings, one non-fatal, two fatal. The camerawork gives good coverage of the action and I like the attention it pays to the girls’ faces as they die. Nika is bound and helpless, totally at the mercy of her attackers, and makes a nice gasping and whimpering victim. Karli and Alan also make a good killer couple. Karli makes a terrifically sadistic killer and has great expressions as she throttles Nika’s life away. Nika dies well, with plenty of twitching and a nice hopeless death stare. As for Karli’s death, I love how she goes from ecstasy to horror in a matter of seconds. She’s not bound, so she puts up more of a fight, but it’s a fairly fast and once-sided struggle. Karli is too overwhelmed by the betrayal to defend herself, and quickly succumbs. The camera really lets us see the life drain from her face. Great stuff. There’s a fair amount of drool, which Karli coughs up almost like a baby, though luckily for me it’s not quite as pronounced as other videos like The Necktie Strangler.

Sex/Fondling: All the sex in the video is simulated. Nika gets fondled a lot while still alive by both killers, and Alan rapes her. We don’t get to see much of Nika as she’s being raped, but her hearty screams make it pretty believable. After she’s dead, Karli finger-bangs her viciously for a short time, though of course her hand is obscured. Alan then screws Karli from behind as she fondles Nika. In this section, we can plainly see that Karli is merely holding her hand over Nika’s snatch rather than penetrating. I’m not sure if this is a glaring oversight or if Karli is simply supposed to be rubbing Nika at this point. It doesn’t bother me terribly because Karli really sells the scene and exults in the necro orgy. After Karli is dead, the killer checks her pulse, and puts her hand on Nika’s breast, but that’s all. I would have liked a little more post-mortem fondling here, or a body pile.

Production: The production is pretty simple, but holds up despite a few nitpicks. There’s one poorly framed shot when Karli’s head is cut off as she checks Nika’s pulse, but otherwise the camera gives good coverage. There’s also a small continuity error during the body pans, where Karli’s hand moves from Nika’s breast to her own after a cut. There’s no music or extraneous set up, just pure content. All told, a very slick production for such a cheap video.

Conclusion: This is the sequel of a story idea I originally suggested. I’m a sucker for killer girls getting killed, so the concept is right up my alley. Karli and Nika are both great victims and put in terrific performances. For the cost, it’s also a great value. The only thing that really didn’t work for me is the drool, which is a personal preference. I’ve noticed that Karli videos tend to have a lot of drool, so I’m hoping there will be future videos without it, at least for variety’s sake.