Two "KILL-HER" Breathless Performances

Reviews of Bluestone's videos can be posted to this forum. Bluestone also distributes the UKSG Classics, so those reviews will be placed here too. Bluestone's videos feature beautiful women in sexy attire, including some nudity, but with no explicit sexual content. Most of the videos are crime dramas and the M.O.'s include shootings, stabbings, strangulations, drownings, arrowings, hangings, electrocutions, and various other methods of demise.

Moderator: Admin

G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Two "KILL-HER" Breathless Performances

Post by G-Man »

.. Two "KILL-HER" Breathless Performances"

Image Image

It seems to be Blue’s goal is to insure his quality meter stays stuck on high with his two recent “Breathless” releases…

"DarkWing 3 Civilian Guise” and "Wonderkick in Search of Wondra” are two more arousing winners from his U.K unit!
Both are professionally directed by Julian Morrow and each stars women with stunning looks... Yvonne (DarkWing)
and Destiny (Wonderkick) as well as having very fine acting abilities to arouse all our death fetish senses.
These two titles are both the death versions (Vivacious Vigilantes series) that are jam-packed with continuious
high octane action
from start to finish to surely please!!!

"DarkWing 3 Civilian Guise”

(Extreme Version)
To all you Yvonne & breathless fans, Darkwing 3 is an exhilarating (and of course very titillating) 15 minute long nock
out drag out fight to the death that will certainly not disappoint!!!
The video starts with Yvonne arriving in her office in her day to day identity as Stephanie King and dressed in a white
tailored blouse (with very, very sexy red & black laced bra just underneath : -) , gray business jacket, black skirt and
high heel shoes. She then sits at her desk, removes her jacket to relax from the days work. Within seconds Yvonne is
attacked from behind… a wire garrote is quickly wrapped around her neck by Riker (played by Bruce) who lifts her
straight up out of her chair and arches the blond beauty way back as he tightens his death grip on her. Yvonne now
desperately struggling to get free, gasping for air while franticly grasping at the wire that’s stopping her breathing.
Brue never lets up… strangling Yvonne to near unconsciousness…
Then he drags her over to and on top of the desk stretched out on her back while still maintaining is death grip on
his DDG victim.
Where Yvonne is still struggling and fighting to get free… here as well and all through-out the video… Yvonne displays
plenty of exciting as well as arousing death fetish elements… (a) very high back arching and thrusting out her
magnificent rack, (b) stunning facials with great mouth “O”’s, eye bulge and protruding tongue, and (c) plenty leg kicking!
Back to the desk top…. We see Yvonne put up a lengthy struggle until finally puts a well placed elbow to Bruce’s nuts!
She then breaks free from his death grip stands up, regains her composure and goes on the offensive and places some
well placed kicks on to Bruce and now Yvonne getting the upper hand. But… now Bruce finally feels enough is enough
and pulls out his gun on the Amazon beauty. Yvonne quickly talks him out of going that route by saying I thought you
swore that you would strangle me to death.
Now and through-out the whole middle of the video they both get into a knock out drag-out kick & fist fight to the death.
Both trading body and facial blows, where Yvonne gives us some very fine reactions to punches to her face & stomach.
We see each of them seeming to get the upper hand over the other. Twice… Bruce gets the delicious looking blond on
the floor Into a great visual hands choke hold.
Finally Bruce gets in a well placed punch and lays out Yvonne flat out on the desk. He picks up his wire garrote again
and moves in for the kill and we see Yvonne perform an over “five minute” most erotic death scene finale that should
not be missed!!! This time Bruce makes sure his luscious blond bombshell doesn’t escape his grip and fighting of
her protracted struggle of extended leg kicks and heightened back arching… half way through her final struggle, Bruce
pulls down her most sexy red and black timed bra to expose her most exquisite pair of breasts!!!
Then for another two minutes he finally squeezes the life out of the buxom blond beauty leaving her with her eyes wide
open and tongue dangling .
Hits & Misses
First and foremost Darkwing 3 is one “Big Hit”!!!
Besides possessing DDG natural killer-looks and a pair of stunning breasts that will stop any healthy man in their tracks...
Yvonne certainly knows how to act-out all the fetish elements to make any man drool!
All around… the acting, direction / choreography and editing were all top notch!
The FX / make-up effects on the garroting of her neck is very life like and extremely well done.
Only nit picky thing... would have Also it would have been nice to have an camera angle from her feet looking towards her
head when she was lying on the desk. (A up the skirt shot.)
Summery
A highly polished video!!!
Yvonne puts on just one “AWSOME” protracted death scene!!!
She knows how to put on a strangled performance that keeps the viewer breathless as well.
Of course G-Man rates
" DarkWing 3 Civilian Guise" as a “MUST HAVE”!!! .. :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: (5 out of 5)

Click these "Links" for more stills... Photo Set #1 Photo Set #2 Photo Set #3

" Wonderkick in Search of Wondra"
(Extreme Version)

This is Bluestone’s latest release in his “Sidekick” series and it stars one “Sweet, Hot Looking Momma”, Destiny!!!
Just like Yvonne (DarkWing 3)… She’s one super sexy kitten that can... “Take A Hell of a Lickin’ an Keeps on Tickin’!!!
Well, at least long enough to also perform an exotic protracted death scene at the end.
The video starts with a “Back Tracking Opening” an old tried and true directors film noir technique (D.O.A. 1950)…
where the story at the end and then restarts at a earlier point to show how they arrived to the final scene.
We see Destiny lying on her back, breasts exposed (and Oooooh!!! what very lovely breasts!!!) being strangled
near death and we hear her talking in her mind …”I do not want to go out this way”, how can it be… I was winning. .
The scene fades and then the story proceeds twenty minutes earlier. We see Wonderkick arrive at an office wearing
a similar Wondra type (I think even sexier :-) costume. We again hear her talking mind saying she’s looking for clues
in the disappearance of Wondra.
Suddenly she is karate-chopped from behind and falls dazed flat on the floor. She regains herself and then stands
up and faces her attacker… she immediately recognizes him as a gatekeeper from the “Seventh Sanctum” (played by
Mr Green) whom she then exclaims and insinuates she already taken down a few of you guys in the past.
They quickly get into a macho tit for tat dialog… letting each other know if they leave now their life will be spared.
Of course nether one backs down as they both waste no time getting into a “To the Death” rumble!
At the start, Destiny quickly gets the upper hand on Mr. Green. With fists and leg kicks, she lays in plenty good blows
to his face & body. Then while acting stunned, Mr. Green charges at Destiny and grabs her by the throat and pushes
her back on to the desk. Now thinking he has her where he wants her, Mr. Green starts chocking the brunette beauty
now with both hands. After some seconds Destiny gives her attacker a double head slap to both Mr. Green’s ears.
He quickly lets go and now Wonderkick is on the attack again… and gets Mr. Green down again after some more
of her kicks and punches. But this evil guy will not stay down, he gets back up and both stay at it trading blows.
Mr. Green starts to slowly get the final upper hand in this battle royal. First laying in a powerful cunt punch and then
multi blows to Wonderkicks pretty face first with his fists, then slams it down repeatedly onto the top of the desk.
She then tries to fight back, but Mr. Green overpowers her with repeated body blows and then a well placed karate-
chop to Destiny’s exposed neck and causing the beauty queen to almost pass-out. He’s now relentless… he picks
now picks her straight up and gives her a few back crunchers, then not to stop there… Mr. Green pick up the Destiny
in a cradle stance and in one move slams her back down over his right knee… cracking the super heroine’s back!!!
(Oooooh!!! Visually Stunning!!! Very nicely choreographed and acted scene!!!)
Then… after a few more facial blows…Mr. Green now picks up the very dazed Wonderkick and manhandles her
limp body up and on top of the desk lying face up. He then removes his tie and wraps it around the now doomed
super-vixen’s neck and proceeds to choke the life out of her. Destiny does not go down easy… kicking, squirming
with wide eyes and desperately gasping for air. She gives us a most stimulating five minute long death struggle!!!
With director Julian Morrow providing plenty of close up facials and visually exhilarating camera angles of Destiny’s
struggling hot curvaceous body. Now to further humiliate Wonderkick’s last dying minutes… Mr. Green pulls down
her top to expose her most exquisite full figured soft breasts!!! Then he proceeds to strangles the last bit of life
out of the gorgeous sex-pot and leaving her with eyes and mouth wide open.
After a few seconds, Mr. Green picks her up and carries the now dead super-heroine out of picture!!!
Hits & Misses
Destiny is another stunning find by Blue!!!
Everything is beautiful about her… a face of a goddess with a full figured body and very, very luscious breasts!!!
She’s a “Playboy, Playmate of the Year” type woman that can also act out a death fetish scene very well!!!
All of her fight scenes were very well choreographed and convincing even though there was no blood or burse
effects was used.
Her back crunching / back breaking scene was just sweeeeeet!!!
Over all the direction, camera, sound and editing was again very professionally done.
The only misses to speak of… to bad Destiny did not do any extended tongue scenes.
Also it would have been nice to have an camera angle from her feet looking towards her head when she was lying
on the desk. (there was one… but it lasted less then 2 seconds)
Summery
Another highly polished video!!!
“Wonderkick” is one hormone stimulating death fetish video.
This is a “MUST SEE” video, especially if you like to seeing a “Play Boy” level looking woman die in a death fetish video!!!
Of course G-Man rates
" Wonderkick in Search of Wondra" as a “MUST HAVE”!!! .. :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: (5 out of 5)

Click "Photo Links" below for more stills

Photo Set #1 Photo Set #2 Photo Set #3 Photo Set #4 Photo Set #5
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
16 Blueman52
What is your main fetish?: Peril and death of superheroines.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To have access to and knowledge of the best producers of this genre and their current and upcoming productions. Also, to have a forum where I can voice my own preferences.
Referral: From Blue at DDG Bluestone Videos. He suggested I join.

Re: Two "KILL-HER" Breathless Performances

Post by 16 Blueman52 »

Fantastic review of my two alltime favorite Bluestone videos! I agree with everything that GMan says.I can not believe he also mentioned the only two things that I thought could have improved these videos.That being an "upskirt" view of the heroines when they are laying on the table!It would be soo sexy! Hopefully, this can be incorporated into future movies! Can't wait for SK vs WK.
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
of the FF forum

Post by G-Man »

Sorry folks, took me a while to get the stills up. :oops:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
16 Blueman52
Why do you want to join this forum?: To have access to and knowledge of the best producers of this genre and their current and upcoming productions. Also, to have a forum where I can voice my own preferences.

Post by 16 Blueman52 »

I do not see any stills. Are they not available yet?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

16 Blueman52 wrote:I do not see any stills. Are they not available yet?
Click on the green photoset links above.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
G-Man
Site Admin
of the FF forum

Post by G-Man »

Sorry folks there is a problem with the pics.
I need to re-load them all.
Should be done by later tonight.
Sorry G :frown:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
G-Man
Site Admin
of the FF forum

Post by G-Man »

Pictures are now fixed

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
16 Blueman52

Post by 16 Blueman52 »

Thanks GMAN,the photo stills are awesome! Maybe Blue will offer a photo set purchase with some of his future movies.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

And here's a clip from DarkWing 3 Civilian Guise, enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt0KkofHq5k