"The Invictus Conspiracy”

Reviews of Bluestone's videos can be posted to this forum. Bluestone also distributes the UKSG Classics, so those reviews will be placed here too. Bluestone's videos feature beautiful women in sexy attire, including some nudity, but with no explicit sexual content. Most of the videos are crime dramas and the M.O.'s include shootings, stabbings, strangulations, drownings, arrowings, hangings, electrocutions, and various other methods of demise.

Moderator: Admin

G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

"The Invictus Conspiracy”

Post by G-Man »

"The Invictus Conspiracy” :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: . (5 out of 5)

From the Bluestone Presents Series… a body suit bonanza of babes all shot dead in "The Invictus Conspiracy” .

Blue’s Synopsis
In this story, set in the future, three beautiful women, played by Petra, Kerie and Dalila, try to steal a secret formula, but there is a falling out when it appears that one of them is trying to cut out the others. In the resulting quarrel, the laser guns are pulled out and there is a futuristic shoot-out. No one gets out alive! Three babe deaths in this futuristic blockbuster! (From a Kevin67 story)

G-Man's Review
Bluestone brings together three great looking ladies (Petra, Dalila and Kerie) in this futuristic action drama.
He has all of them dressed in hot-hot-hot one piece clinging body outfits that accents their great looking bodily assets. Which of course we get to see all of them shot to death in.
The story takes place in the not too distant future (2038) centering around three treasonous thieves Maria, Anna and Tina. They plan to steal copies of a government secret formula that can make things invisible and plan to sell them. The whole story takes place in what seems to be a small conference room.
Of course things don't work out as planed and none of the women get out alive... winding up killing each other!
Dalila (Maria) gets to play the double-crossing villainous bitch which I feel there is no one else around that can act the "sexy & deadly" part a well as she can.
She gets to die for us wearing an all white long sleeve bodysuit with her greatest top two assets almost showing through.
Petra (Anna) plays the femme fatal part preventing Dalila from getting away with her double-crossing scheme before sub coming from her fatal wounds.
She wears a black jump-suit evening outfit accenting her great curves as well.
Kerie (Tina) plays the fall-girl and our extra victim, wearing a powder blue nylon sleeve-less bodysuit... also showing off her sexy curves.

Hits & Misses
Again…. All three gals look super hot in their skin tight body outfits with each performing a very sexy protracted dying scene.
Also providing plenty of fine fetish elements… multiple breast & belly hits, great painful
facial expressions, whimpering / moaning and some fine body jerking / twitching.
It seems Bluestone has made this video for someone who likes to see clothed victims wearing sexy tight fitting one piece outfits... if so thank you... even though I also like nude / semi-nude death scenes... I think woman getting killed in fully clothed sexy outfits is also in demand.
I only seen one nit-picky item to comment on...
Dalila seemed to die in a bit of a cramped space between a chair and a set of chairs, causing her to be limited in doing any death throws. While Kerie and Petra had plenty of floor space to die in.

Summery
If you love seeing women shot in skin tight body-suites… “THIS IS IT”!!!

"The Invictus Conspiracy” should please most shooting fans.
For a video that sells less than $20.00 (U.S.) Again gives us plenty of “BANG FOR YOUR BUCK”!!!
A no-brainer for the death-fetish shooting fan!!!
G-Man rates
" The Invictus Conspiracy " as a “MUST HAVE”!!! .. :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: (5 out of 5)

G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
gold

Re: "The Invictus Conspiracy”

Post by gold »

If you want to see more of Petra in that black open navel look try Petra vignettes 3..Prolonged demise. :approve: