"Darkwing 8: Takedown - Part 2” (Extreme Version)

Reviews of Bluestone's videos can be posted to this forum. Bluestone also distributes the UKSG Classics, so those reviews will be placed here too. Bluestone's videos feature beautiful women in sexy attire, including some nudity, but with no explicit sexual content. Most of the videos are crime dramas and the M.O.'s include shootings, stabbings, strangulations, drownings, arrowings, hangings, electrocutions, and various other methods of demise.

Moderator: Admin

G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

"Darkwing 8: Takedown - Part 2” (Extreme Version)

Post by G-Man »

"Darkwing 8: Takedown - Part 2” :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:
... (Extreme Version)

Here’s one electricly charged choke and “poke-her“ Tri-Fecta beat-down & kill title from Bluestone comes…
"Darkwing 8: Takedown - Part 2 from his very talented U.K. unit. . ...(For Preview CLICK HERE )

Blue’s Synopsis
In this epic all-action episode, Darkwing takes on Deadkill, the Red Ribbon Strangler, and a new electrified villain
named Bloodletter! As usual, Yvonne is perfect in the role of Darkwing... confident, beautiful and talented...
but these three villains tag-team her, wearing her down, until only she and Bloodletter are left standing.
Then, he punishes her, zapping her between the legs, ripping open her top and zapping her naked breasts, then
lifting her over his head and breaking her back on his knee.
Yvonne is thoroughly punished before she is finished off with a sword through her naked chest which is then
electrified to add an extra bit of jiggle to her erotic death scene!
This one should be at least 2 episodes, but we wanted to bring it to you as one awesome epic instalment!

G-Man's Review
Sorry if this is starting to sound too redundent… Like almost every other Bluestone U.K. production, "DW8pt2"
is another awesome release.
Over all and if I had not said this before… I’ll say it now… (even if by a narrow margin at this time :- ) Blue’s U.K.
theater group / crew is “THEE” BEST in the Death Fetish production business.
They excel in every category… acting, directing, editing, costumes, FX/CGI and best of all…almost every actress
is DDG or at least beautiful!!!
Here, DW8pt2 is also no exception… as in Part One, it stars the “all woman head to toe” Amazon… Yvonne who
now has to fight to the death by first having to get by Red Ribbon Strangler Deadkill (Cara Swift) and then to
Bloodletter to seal her doom!!! But before we get there… there’s plenty of wall to wall action with Darkwing having
a very punishing fight through it all.
Her marathon ordeal is well choreographed display of sight & sound by director Julian Morrow, providing plenty of
realistic looking knock-out drag-out action and re-action. Showing Yvonne giving and taking massive punishment
by taking plenty fist and kicks to her face, crouch and body that has even the viewer saying “OUCH”!!!
Not to mention a fine choking round scene she withstands from Red Robbin before dusting him off before winding
up with a head to head with an all new vilian… “Bloodletter”.
With Bloodletter, the series is taken to a whole new “shocking” level!!! Literally!!! For this latest villain is a walking
taser of death and causing Yvonne into giving her most riveting death scenes to date!!!
Yes, this electric-zapping fiend lights up the screen giving Darkwing deadly doses of shocks on top of his relentless
beat-down of the doomed heroine.
The CGI-FX effects are truly eye-popping! Realistic!!! ….especially coupled with her stunned facials & body jerking
acting reactions to each jolting episode from Bloodletter!!!
Yes, yes, yes… a jiggling sight that has to be seen!!! Which only a hot body like Yvonne’s full figured body can give!!!
But this is not yet the end to our dazziling beauty… after wearing her down he removes her cowl and ripping her top
open and exposing Darkwing’s fine assets and continues to give her more of his same shock treatments
to then finally cracking her back and then ramming a lance through Yvonne’s chest, all the while
continuing electrocuting her until her body lies lifeless!!! Just an AWSOME, AWSOME final scene!!!

Summery
A very highly polished video production that’s (belive me!!!) way, way under priced below $20.00 (or $25.00 for parts 1&2) U.S!!!
Do you like super-hero beat-down and then kill scenarios… WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!! BUY IT!!!
If you can’t get a rise from this video… then you must be dead or gay!!!
A real no-brainer for the death-fetish super heroione fan!!! Another “MUST SEE” video!!!
Of course G-Man rates
"Darkwing 8: Takedown - Part 2" as a “MUST HAVE”!!! .. :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: (5 out of 5)

CLICK HERE to see a preview.
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: "Darkwing 8: Takedown - Part 2” (Extreem Version)

Post by Director B »

Thanks for the review G-Man, what will help is if you share this review on other super heroine forums, do you do that?
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
of the FF forum

Post by G-Man »

No problem... and gladly like to help... but I need to know which one's are actively visited. :roll:
G :mrgreen:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

G-Man wrote:No problem... and gladly like to help... but I need to know which one's are actively visited. :roll:
G :mrgreen:
This one
http://www.superheroineforum.com/index.php

Don't know of others, though you might.
G-Man
Site Admin
of the FF forum

Post by G-Man »

DONE :yes:
But my post is awaiting review :roll:

(because I only just joined Forum)

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
G-Man
Site Admin
of the FF forum

Post by G-Man »

I guess my post was disapproved :frown: :frown: :frown:
Topic disapproved: "Review of "Darkwing 8: Takedown - Part 2”"
Forum: Superheroine Video Reviews
Reason: The reported message has the only purpose to advertise for a website or another product..

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Post by redking »

Mmmhhh...Other Very good video !....One more for my attention :mrgreen: :cool:
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen: