"Cooked Books"

Reviews of Bluestone's videos can be posted to this forum. Bluestone also distributes the UKSG Classics, so those reviews will be placed here too. Bluestone's videos feature beautiful women in sexy attire, including some nudity, but with no explicit sexual content. Most of the videos are crime dramas and the M.O.'s include shootings, stabbings, strangulations, drownings, arrowings, hangings, electrocutions, and various other methods of demise.

Moderator: Admin

G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

"Cooked Books"

Post by G-Man »

"Cooked Books” :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:..(5 out of 5)

From Blue’s Silk & Blood series comes… "Cooked Books” , another fine heavy-leaded “DD”!!! double-cross video!!!

Blue’s Synopsis
Petra and Suzi return together in this mob related scenario.
Petra is caught skimming, but blames it on her partner, Suzi, and agrees to trap her for the mob.
She gets Suzi to admit her involvement, then an enforcer shoots Suzi.
Meanwhile, Petra strips topless, offering herself to the enforcer in return for her life.
With Suzi's last breath, she implicates Petra as the mastermind of the skimming operation.
So, the enforcer turns his gun on Petra, and blasts her to death with 5 well-placed slugs!
Only $14.99 for this one, and it includes instant and slo-mo versions of both killings!

G-Man's Review

For the most part this is another typical A-B-C killing video…
Where “A” (Blue) first kills “B” (Suzi) who was actually framed by “C” (Petra) and then “A” kills “C” out of poetic justice.
However… what I liked about this video, Blue does a fine, fine job of mixing up a Suzi’s death scene a bit.
Here he has the well seasoned blond Amazon looking hot as well as acting out a very sexy protracted death performance.
First by having us thinking he put her down permanently with well placed hits to her belly and left breast. Which Suzi gives
some very, very nice bullet hit reactions to each hit. Then to add even some more spice to her death scene…
Petra also torments her while she lays on her bed dying. SWEET!!!
IT GETS BETTER!!!
NEXT… while performing a sexy strip tease… Petra tells Blue seeing Suzi getting whacked made her very, very hot and wants
him to fuck her now next to Suz’s corpse.
But by the time the carvasious blond bombshell gets down to her panties… (and ooooooooh looking vey delicious!!!)
We see Suzi is not dead yet… and drops the dime on Petra (showing the hit-man Petra was the one behind the whole scheme).
During the next minute Blue keeps the sexual tension high showing the dying Suzi gasping and twitching trying to stay alive
as she spills the beans on Petra. Also… at the same time Petra fires back with some fine gritty dialog… “Finish her off!!!...
empty your gun into the bitch!!!”.
Well… too late Blue now knows…Petra now looking hot while looking shocked tries to flee as her death scene starts.
First Blue nails the very shapely babe in the back as she tries to exit the room.
Petra then does a classic slow turn to face her killer where he pumps two more slugs into each of Petra’s fine pair of assets.
Here she does a slow slump to the floor and adds some fine writhing as Blue approaches the dying buxom babe.
Then Blue finally finishes her off, planting two more slugs into Petra’s chest.

Hits & Misses
Even though both gals do a real good job acting out their scenes….
With some very sexy sight & sound… Suzi’s acting really stole the show with great bullet hit reactions with…
sexy dying moans, gasping, wide eyes, high back arching, leg kicking, writhing, and fine facials!!!
Her two part scene, first shot and thought dead and then provide a gasping cling to life to get revenge on her double-crossing
partner.
Even though I may fell Suzi’s had the better scene… Petra did come in a very close second.
Her gritty dialog and hot looks were also most Stimulating!!!
Petra’s death scene only fell a bit short where it would have been nice of she kinda jerked (arched) up a bit when Blue pumped
the last two shots into her.
Also… her (Petra’s) death scene seemed a bit too protracted. (wow… I can’t believe I said a death scene was too long)
As almost always… Blue again provides awesome CGI & FX effects with each bullet hit.
Plus he gives plenty of long, multi-angle views of each of the dead beauties poses and then slow-mo recaps of both death scenes.
NOTE: like most of us who use a video editor… I tweaked this video to my own liking and made Petra’s death shorter (tightened
things up a bit) and again to my taste…
It came out SMOKING HOT!!! (Again to my own personal tastes).

Summery
Fetish Elements: bare breast hits, strip scene, lingering death, writhing, arching, last gasps and fine,
fine Petra topless dying and death poses.
Another fine Blue video showing two hot looking babes getting shot to death… is another must see for any shooting fan!!!
A SUPER BANG FOR YOUR BUCK VIDEO!!!
Suzi’s stimulating death scene alone is worth the price of the video!!!
G-Man rates
"Cooked Books" as a “MUST HAVE!!! . :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: .(5 out of 5)

G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
gold

Re: "Cooked Books"

Post by gold »

Totally agree G Man and Your right Petras sexy and gritty lines after enjoying Suzi give it her all so she gets a sexual high really was seductive...Petra even when discoverd as the thief wants blue to empty his gun and BLAST holes into Suzi,luckily for us Blue changes targets and what targets... :clap: .....IMHO the best script and acting when both Petra and Suzi costar..A GEM