"Surprised Stalker"

Reviews of Bluestone's videos can be posted to this forum. Bluestone also distributes the UKSG Classics, so those reviews will be placed here too. Bluestone's videos feature beautiful women in sexy attire, including some nudity, but with no explicit sexual content. Most of the videos are crime dramas and the M.O.'s include shootings, stabbings, strangulations, drownings, arrowings, hangings, electrocutions, and various other methods of demise.

Moderator: Admin

G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

"Surprised Stalker"

Post by G-Man »

"Surprised Stalker" :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:..(5 out of 5)

Kerie is at her “SEDUCTIVE” best in "Surprised Stalker" , a Bluestone hit from his “Silk & Blood” Video series.

Blue’s Synopsis
Kerie is being stalked, but unknown to the stalker, a former roommate (Lena) still has a key to her apartment,
and enters to surprise her.
Instead, she surprises the stalker, who shoots her multiple times, enjoying her erotic death scene.
Then, when Kerie arrives home, he forces her to strip at gunpoint, then shoots her too!

G-Man's Review

Here is another very fine Kerie & Lena double hit from Blue.
Playing the killer as he useally does (the lucky dog :- ) , Blue this time however looks a bit silly in his winter mask. :roll:
But hey, I guess that is not what we are really looking at any way. :lol2:
It is us watching the “women” and its Lena who is first up to be blown away.
Lena is first told to take off her silk blouse to leave her with a sexy black bra and leopard skirt and pink panties.
Then the killer demands Lena to remove her bra or I’ll kill-ya , but she defiantly refuses and says’ “I think your bluffing”.
Wrong thing for her to say... Blue proceeds to pops the brunet beauty in the belly causing her to jerk, doubble over and
showing lots of painful expression to say... “You really shot me”!!!
Now falling to her knees, then the floor lying on her back providing some fine death scene visuals... heavy breathing with
painful facial expressions. Then Blue comes in close and pumps two more rounds into the doomed vixen’s breasts.
First right then left... giving plenty of back arching and lasts gasps. NICE!!!
Since Lena’s scene was very good... it gets you warmed up for another Kerie stunning “EYE-POPPING” nude scene!!!
It starts off again with Blue telling his next victim (Kerie) to take all her clothe’s off down to just her heels!
And Oooooh yah.... she delivers with a sweet get-the-juice's-going strip tease that definitely builds up the excitement!!!
Only standing in her heels and looking like a disrobed Greek Goddess... Blue then wastes little time before pumping three
rounds into Kerie’s luscious body first hitting her left breast and causing her to do a slow seductive slide to the floor.
Now on the floor and on her back, Blue proceeds to pop the next two into the full-bodied beauty’s belly and right breast.
All the while during her death scene, Kerie gives another ”most”stunning performance with great facial expressions and
seductive body reactions with every bullet hit!!! “SWEEEEEEEEEEET!!!
Kerie’s death scene is worth the price of the video alone... a bargain!!!

Hits & Misses
Both gals do a real good job acting out their scenes.
Especially Kerie’s, it is one of her sexiest death scenes to date!!!
Blue again provides awesome CGI & FX effects with each breast hit.
Also plenty of long, multi-angle views of each of the dead beauty and then slow-mo recaps of both death scenes.

Summery
Fetish Elements: Shot in the nude, Multiple bare breast hits, Strip scene, Lingering death, Writhing.
Another fine Blue video showing hot looking babes getting shot in the buff… is another must see for any shooting fan!!!
G-Man rates
"Surprised Stalker" as a “Great To Have”!!! . :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: .(5 out of 5)

G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804