"Teen Wing: Into The Breach"

Reviews of Bluestone's videos can be posted to this forum. Bluestone also distributes the UKSG Classics, so those reviews will be placed here too. Bluestone's videos feature beautiful women in sexy attire, including some nudity, but with no explicit sexual content. Most of the videos are crime dramas and the M.O.'s include shootings, stabbings, strangulations, drownings, arrowings, hangings, electrocutions, and various other methods of demise.

Moderator: Admin

GMAN
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

"Teen Wing: Into The Breach"

Post by GMAN »

Teen Wing: Into The Breach. (Extreme Version)

First she gets choked and then smoked in another fine Bluestone Video Productions
release of…
"Teen Wing: Into The Breach” from his U.K. studios.

Storyline
It stars Beth M. as Teenwing, who's another one of their very talented & stunning British beauties.
Here she plays Sybil a new Darkwing's assistant.
The video starts out with Sybil trying to locate Darkwing and winds up at a deserted place with the
Contractor finding and surprising her instead. He then chloroforms her. When she stirs, he has her
change into her Teenwing costume and dares her to beat him in combat. She does her best, but
he's too powerful and experienced. Having defeated her, he rips her costume open to reveal her
naked breasts. Then, he precedes to make her suffer before ending her life. When he goes to retrieve
his gun, she makes a run for it, but he cuts her down with a shot in the back. She turns to face him
and he drives two bullets into her luscious breasts, then lines her up and ends her with a sudden
headshot!

Summery
Beth M. is another Bluestone DDG woman that certainly would qualify to be in Playboy or Mayfair magazine.
And...her talent is top-notch, always delivers and sells her scenes with knock-out facials and body gyrations!!!
I must say... I feel all shooting fans get the most bang for buck with this video!!!
WHY?... because we get to have more than 9 minutes of build-up of seeing this gorgeous femme fatale gasp,
squirm and struggle before getting 4 slugs being pumped into her luscious body!!!
So...For shooting fans... this video delivers!!! and then some!!!
Of course G-Man easily rates
"Teen Wing: Into The Breach" as a “MUST HAVE”!!! .. :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: (5 out of 5)

CLICK HERE to see a preview.
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804