"The Killing" A G-Man Review

Reviews of Bluestone's videos can be posted to this forum. Bluestone also distributes the UKSG Classics, so those reviews will be placed here too. Bluestone's videos feature beautiful women in sexy attire, including some nudity, but with no explicit sexual content. Most of the videos are crime dramas and the M.O.'s include shootings, stabbings, strangulations, drownings, arrowings, hangings, electrocutions, and various other methods of demise.

Moderator: Admin

GMAN
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

"The Killing" A G-Man Review

Post by GMAN »

"The Killing" Bluestone Video Productions

http://www.silkvideos.com/noir.html

Synopsis:
This video is based on the famous Marie Windsor death scene of the same title (1956)directed by Stanley Kubrick.
In Tommyguns version, Bluestone has Miss Tina playing Windsor's part. The basic scene is built upon Sherry's (Played by Tina) husband George (played by Vicious Victor) getting wounded after a payroll hist gone wrong. He then goes to his wife for help, but to add insult to injury... to his surprise he catches her about to run out on him for a new lover. George makes sure the only way Sherry leaves him is in a body bag by putting four holes in her.
Then from her bad timing, Sherry's friend Fay (played by Kerie) shows up on the scene seeing George standing over Sherry's body. She tries to run... but two slugs from Georges gun keeps Fay from leaving. Before George leaves... he proceeds to undress both women (Tina totally!!!) two inspect his handy-work.

REVIEW:
Bluestone has done a bunch of great shooting videos over the years... but "The Killing" is got to be on his "Best of the best" list. Truly a AWSOME video!!!
First we get to see Tina tease us by taking a leisurely shower and showing off all her "Bare Assets" before her great death scene. And what a scene!!! Tina gives us great melodramatics using some of the classic lines from Marie Windsor's version... plus great physical reactions to each bullet hit. Then she does a slow expire after taking all four slugs.
Kerie who is drop dead gorgeously dressed... wearing a see-thru blouse, garter belt, stocking and a short black skirt... also gives us much of the same great quality death scene by giving us a great spin-jerk reaction after the first shot hits her and then a great protracted slow death dance collapsing after the second bullet hits her.

Besides the girls great acting... Bluestone gives us great eye-popping effects and camera angles to give us the best effect of all the action.
The G-Man has to give this one a top score of 5 out of 5!!!
:approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:
A MUST HAVE VIDEO FOR ANY SHOOTING FAN!!!
a01.jpg
a01.jpg (48.19 KiB) Viewed 30457 times
a02.jpg
a02.jpg (52.19 KiB) Viewed 30451 times
a03.jpg
a03.jpg (51.87 KiB) Viewed 30443 times
a04.jpg
a04.jpg (65.64 KiB) Viewed 30454 times
a05.jpg
a05.jpg (44.93 KiB) Viewed 30450 times
a06.jpg
a06.jpg (42.69 KiB) Viewed 30432 times
a07.JPG
a07.JPG (49.35 KiB) Viewed 30458 times
a08.jpg
a08.jpg (49.4 KiB) Viewed 30444 times
a09.jpg
a09.jpg (43.68 KiB) Viewed 30455 times
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
GMAN
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Re: "The Killing" A G-Man Review

Post by GMAN »

Oh... sorry there was one small nit-picky thing... at the start of the video, Bluestone starts off the scene in B&W and then fades into color which is a nice touch... except he does it a few more times... which I felt was a bit redundant. :roll: :mrgreen:
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
ozzie147

Post by ozzie147 »

Great preview shots of great shots- super stuff Blue...

I like the way Kerie is dressed, although see through blouses are not as attractive for me as a regular white shirt...don't know why.. and i prefer the shirts tucked in... but i guess this is a custom and it is still great. I will carry on saving up....
One question... does Kerie get shot in the chest or the back

Thanks for the review, G man...

Ozzie
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Ozzie,

Kerie is shot in the chest and upper stomach, but there are exit wounds in the back, since Tommygun's shootings usually feature exit wounds.

By the way, while you and others are saving up, Kerie just told me that she's willing to do topless scenes now. I'll book her for a topless shoot, as soon as I get at least one custom order.

Here is a photo of Kerie without blood and guts :excited:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

From afar that is great news about Kerie doing a custom topless scene possibly in the future and G mans review was well done.
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

G-Man, thanks so much for an excellent review of this production. It's always fun to do a script for Blue, and to see how well he and the cast "execute" it, so to speak....! And if you liked this, I think you'll find the up-coming "The Glass Key" and "The Prostitute Protective Society" equally enjoyable!
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
smudger

Post by smudger »

Yes, I was going to do a review of this one, but GMan beat me to it! I well remember the original, and the "remake" has kept enough of the atmosphere whilst adding some exciting new aspects.... congratulations Tommygun and Blue I give you 10/10 for this one. Indeed a must-have.