Hotel ambush reviewed by connie3991

Reviews of Bluestone's videos can be posted to this forum. Bluestone also distributes the UKSG Classics, so those reviews will be placed here too. Bluestone's videos feature beautiful women in sexy attire, including some nudity, but with no explicit sexual content. Most of the videos are crime dramas and the M.O.'s include shootings, stabbings, strangulations, drownings, arrowings, hangings, electrocutions, and various other methods of demise.

Moderator: Admin

connie3991
What is your main fetish?: Women unconscious or PLAYING dead limp and helpless
Why do you want to join this forum?: To let others know of stuff I think they would enjoy
Referral: Told by Vicious Visions site

Hotel ambush reviewed by connie3991

Post by connie3991 »

HOTEL AMBUSH. BLUESTONES SILK

Sub genre: Strangulation

Reason I like this: Girl fighting action followed by a great strangling.

This is a great short movie. Petra, mostly topless runs into Melina and there follows a girl fight with two knockouts and plenty of action until finally Petra is terminated by Melina in a strangling scene to please all strangling fans. Melina reports in that Petra has been disposed of and then the camera pans Petra's "corpse" in slow erotic motion. The filming is beautifully clean and clear throughout and the girls are excellent and Petra's chest is gloriously displayed both alive and dead. I recommend it.
I'd love to see more of Melina whenever possible.

My rating: 8