"Pandora's Revenge"

Reviews of Bluestone's videos can be posted to this forum. Bluestone also distributes the UKSG Classics, so those reviews will be placed here too. Bluestone's videos feature beautiful women in sexy attire, including some nudity, but with no explicit sexual content. Most of the videos are crime dramas and the M.O.'s include shootings, stabbings, strangulations, drownings, arrowings, hangings, electrocutions, and various other methods of demise.

Moderator: Admin

G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

"Pandora's Revenge"

Post by G-Man »

"PANDORA’S REVENGE" :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

This the best shooting / stabbing combo I have seen Blue has made to date!!!

SYNOPSYS

This is a theme Blue borrows from a sexual thriller film from the 90’s ... “Sorceress“ and takes it to a deadlier level.
In this twist... Blue has his character Pandora’s former husband (Carl) now re-married to Tiffany (Sandy).
The video starts with Kerie playing Sandy’s girlfriend (Beth) who enters a room where Carl and Sandy are sitting carrying the McGuffin of the video... Pandora’s jewelry box. Beth (Kerie) learns that Blue doesn’t want it and so asks him if she could have it. He gives her the O.K. and then quickly has to leave, taking the box home with her.
The next scene we see Kerie at her place itching to open Pandora’s box. Finally she does and by doing so Pandora’s sprit quickly comes out taking over Beth’s body.
Pandora/Beth does not waste time and quickly heads back to Tiffany’s and Blue’s place to get her revenge.
First she convinces her friend Sandy (Tiffany) that her husband (Blue) is cheating on her by having an affair with their maid Evelyn played by Velvets. Then she gives Sandy a knife to do the maid in and then Pandora transfers herself from Beth into now Sandy and then goes off to find the maid. She finds Evelyn doing up the bedroom and quickly pulls the knife on her. After a few words Sandy starts her brutal knifing assault on Evelyn. First sticking her in the belly then after she falls back on the bed Sandy continues the attack first... next stabbing her deep into her right tit, jerking and moaning from her mortal wound. Finally after taunting the dying women, Sandy sticks her knife between Evelyn breasts.
Soon after having some final death throws... her body is now lifeless. Now with the maid dead...Tiffany/Pandora now heads out to kill her former husband Carl (Blue).
Soon after Carl (Blue) finds the maid (Velvets) dead on his bed. Then Sandy/Pandora enters the room telling Carl to prepare to die.
She initially tries to stick him with her knife, but Carl is able to fight her off until he’s able to retrieve a handgun and keep her at bay.
Sandy/Pandora ignores the fact that Blue has a gun on her and so... continues to lunge at him.
Carl first tries to wound her by shooting Sandy/Pandora in her right arm... She gives a good jerking reaction to the bullet, but tells Carl you can do better then that! He does... next hitting her in her left breast, Sandy/Pandora violently jerks and drops her knife.
Carl doesn’t let up... and quickly pumps another round into Sandy/Pandora’s left breast, pushing her back in a corner and then sliding slowly to a sitting position on the floor. Sandy/Pandora while dying and talking to Carl... she does some great final convulsing, moaning and head jerking as she then finally lays lifeless with a death stare.
Just as Pandora/Sandy dies, Pandora’s sprit leaves Sandy’s body and enters Beth’s as she is just entering the room.
Beth/Pandora now taunts Carl, how you like my new body? Carl has none of it and pumps four slugs into her hot looking body... jerking and moaning with each hit until she does a great slow protracted fall to floor landing on her back.
Just before she lands, Pandora’s sprit leaves Beth’s body... leaving her still barely alive and weathering on the floor until she too lays lifeless.

HITS & MISSES

This video is chocker-block full of great hits!!! (Very few Misses)
In the first death scene... Velvets looks really hot in her maid outfit and gives us great moans and reactions from
Tiffany’s knife attack. Also Tiffany gives great, great, great evil smile and expressions when plunging her knife deep into Velvet’s left breast.
Next, we have Tiffany being shot by Blue... and I must say, she performs even better then “Mexican Standoff”.
She does a super job reacting and moaning to each bullet hit into her luscious looking breasts!!!
Also... does a great job with her final gasps, twitching and spurting out some last words until she lies still.
The only miss... ( I guess this was a custom) from her waist down, Tiffany looked like she was wearing a “Glad Trash Bag”, which seemed to hide her great looking bum and hips.
Blue saved the very best scene for last with Kerie’s death scene. Hers’ is one of the very best she has ever done to date!!!
First she looks smoking hot, hot, hot in her one piece tight fitting low-cut silk dress and then does a fabulous, fabulous job dying in it!!!
Her bullet hit reactions, moans and facial expressions were no less short of an of what one would see from a professional actor.

Blue hits a homerun with this one, and I have to give it a no less then a “MUST HAVE”!!!
:approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
kevin67

Re: "Pandora's Revenge"

Post by kevin67 »

Hi Gman,

First, I would like to thank you for your great review and to tell you this was one of my customs ( A Vampire's Tale was my other one). I co-wrote the script and admit to choosing the costumes including the blue dress , so you can blame the lack of taste on me and not Blue (LOL). Don't worry, I put my name in the final credits for better or for worse and I am not perfect. However, I do take the credit for the maid's outfit, which I thought really made Velvet the hit of the costume show.

I do respect your opinion and am happy you liked the video. I am hoping that many more people will see some enjoyment in it. The girls seem to be having fun in the out takes an d that is very important.

I assume when you mention Sorceress that you mean the Linda Blair movie. I have seen that movie , but I don't really recall too much about the plot except she was shot in the chest in the end. My inspirations come from hybridizing several films rather than one and then adding my imagination. Don't get me wrong, I do get my inspiration from movies ,but this Pandora comes from the old time legend and movie of Pandora's box releasing evil on the world. To this Pandora theme I added the old possession movies that constantly invade Hollywood, and you get what you see in this sequel.

If there is enough interest and sales on this video, then a third and final episode could follow. I don't perceive any more sequels after that. Once again, thank you for taking the time to review my humble video.

I would like to thank Blue for editing and rewriting certain parts of the video. His special effects really enhanced the gist of the story and made it much clearer to the viewer.

A script is nothing but words on a screen or piece of paper. It is Blue's fine direction, and the efforts of the actressses, which brings the video to life. Kudos to Blue and the actresses involved.
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Post by G-Man »

Yes “Sorceress“, however there were a few movies with a dead person coming back for revenge and taking over other folks bodies to seek revenge or havoc.
In “Sorceress“ it was Julie Strain who dies in the beginning of the film, before she dies,
she vows to seek revenge and does so later in the movie by occupying other characters bodies.
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
gold

Post by gold »

Really enjoyed G Mans reviews and as usual Kevin has great ideas for his customs and thanks for the financial imput into Blues productions.several things i noticed with these videos is the great setup and dialog that brought the story line together.Tiffany in Mexican Standoff delivers her coniving lines of how she hates Suzi to perfection and Suzi caint wait to waste her.Sszi is perfect for the stabbing and her experience was crucial to this scene. The blood from the mouth of Tiff was well done and a FX that maybe should be used more.Tiffany does a great wall slide in both productions reviewed and can deliver a climatic demise. With her centerfold body less is more. Pandora IMHO was a great shooting and echo the fact that Kerie is one great actress and could do feature films. She also delivered the story line that pulled the plot together and while in her demise is coherent enough to say how are you going to explain waisting both of us,just a great line. Velvet also delivered and as usual understood how to play the im enjoying cheating and stealing someones husband role. Tiff also gave good demise lines and agree it would have been nice if she had a wardrobe malfuntion and the breast wound totally exposed..Cudos to Blue for firming up the videos,, he can do wonders with others scenarios. Yhe fans will really flock to the vampire video,one of the best arrow hits on Video and Tiff is just great. :approve: Bravo to all who contributed to these new releases.