"A Vampire's Tale"

Reviews of Bluestone's videos can be posted to this forum. Bluestone also distributes the UKSG Classics, so those reviews will be placed here too. Bluestone's videos feature beautiful women in sexy attire, including some nudity, but with no explicit sexual content. Most of the videos are crime dramas and the M.O.'s include shootings, stabbings, strangulations, drownings, arrowings, hangings, electrocutions, and various other methods of demise.

Moderator: Admin

G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

"A Vampire's Tale"

Post by G-Man »

"A Vampire's Tale"

Blue’s Synopsis
This tale takes place in the not too distant future, where a disease is turning people into vampire-like creatures who feast on the uninfected humans. Dr. Holt leaves his daughter (Velvets) in the care of a couple of friends (Tiffany and Kerie) while he goes to his lab to perfect a cure. While he's gone, the friends turn into vampires and feast on his daughter. Upon his return, he has to slay all three of them by driving crossbow bolts into their chests. This video features three babe deaths by arrowing! This is a Kevin67 custom which, as everyone knows, is a 'cut' above regular Bluestone videos!

G-Man’s Review
Blue does a fine, fine job directing this vampire video from a custom written by Kevin67 .
All three gals in the film... Tiffany, Kerie and Velvets look hot, hot, hot in their customs... giving us great, great acting in their very, very sexy death scenes.

Kerie gets the most screen death time in this one by dying for us twice... first she dreams getting killed by an arrow in the chest and then by Blue when he finds out Kerie (as well as Tiffany) are vampire like creatures.
In each death scene Kerie wears a very sheer negligee... with a very hot looking leopard bikini undies.
Both scenes she takes a crossbow arrow between her breasts. With Blue’s great sound effects of the arrow hitting home... Keries gives superb reactions to the fatal shot... with moaning, heavy breathing, and a protracted slow collapse to her death.
Next its Tiffany’s death scene... she’s looking drop dead gorgeous in a white, soft satin charmeuse that shows off her best assets!!!
She gets treated with two arrows from Blue... the first one lands square into her left breast, just above her nipple. Tiffany reacts by jerking and moaning in great pain. Tiffany continues to do more great weathering until Blue shoots a second arrow bolt between her luscious breasts. Now... looking down... holding her left damaged breast with her left hand, she now cups the sound arrow with her right hand, moaning and twitching while falling back on the bed.
She does some more deep dying breaths until she lies still.
Velvets gets to die last... wearing a sexy white silk baby doll outfit, with beige undies, sitting up on her bed... she is shot at close range by Blue’s crossbow.
His bolt slams into Velvets right breast... causing her to jerk and moan violently, falling flat back on her back while cupping the fatal wound with her right hand.
Displaying some great dying back arching and rising/falling breasts with each deep sexy death moan until she too lies still.

Hits & Misses
Blue does a fine job with all the FX arrow hits and great wound make-up with Tiffany’s left breast.
Again, all the women do a real fine job acting and all seemed to put their best efforts into it giving us very sexy death scenes.
I maybe wrong... but Kerie seems to have just that bit more acting edge with her scenes, for it seems like she may have been taking some acting lessons along the way.
As always Blue adds extra at the end with a condensed version of the death scenes and slow-mo’s.
The only miss (minor)... I thought Blue switching back and forth between Kerie’s dying scene and Tiffany’s seemed a bit too much... and thus breaking up the rhythm for each.
Meaning... I would have like to have seen Kerie's whole scene (un-broken) then go to Tiffany's.

Summery
This is another homerun by Blue!!!
If you like great looking scantly clad women being cut down bolts from a crossbow.
This is a “MUST BUY”!!! :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
blondenut38d
What is your main fetish?: tit shot blondes
Why do you want to join this forum?: observe movies and clips of woman breathing thier last breath
Referral: internet

Re: "A Vampire's Tale"

Post by blondenut38d »

Please wait for me I'm cumming :X Nothing better than a quick bolt or 2 into a woman's soft sexy breast. :yes:
gold

Post by gold »

:approve: G man you nailed this review and i echo your ranking. Only ,regret is the fangs did not fall out sooner t like in the outake. not a fang fan...........but..they did look beautiful on these beautiful models,Great review for a great video
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

On some sites, such as at the Silk 'N Blood store, "A Vampire's Tale" is entitled, "Dark Future"!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com