"Deadly Competition"

Reviews of Bluestone's videos can be posted to this forum. Bluestone also distributes the UKSG Classics, so those reviews will be placed here too. Bluestone's videos feature beautiful women in sexy attire, including some nudity, but with no explicit sexual content. Most of the videos are crime dramas and the M.O.'s include shootings, stabbings, strangulations, drownings, arrowings, hangings, electrocutions, and various other methods of demise.

Moderator: Admin

G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

"Deadly Competition"

Post by G-Man »

"Deadly Competition" :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

Blue’s Synopsis

Two actresses (Suzi and Tiffany) think that they are simply competing for a role in a thriller. Then, they discover that they are competing to see who will survive this deadly competition! They are armed with real knives and pitted one against the other by a psychotic casting director (Velvets). In the resulting girl-on-girl battle, each girl takes multiple stab wounds. I stopped counting Tiffany's wounds at about a dozen! Great reactions from both Suzi and Tiffany in this half hour bloody competition.
There is both an instant replay as well as
slo-mo replays of those numerous stab wounds!
This one's worth every penny!

G-Man’s Review
Blue walks the talk here!!! It is definitely worth your money!!!
For Bluestone does not mention a juicy surprise bonus he includes in this story/video!!!
He has Velvets tell both women that they must first act out a death by machine-gun scene!!!
This is before she gets them to fight to their death. (Like in a “Gun-Fun” video)
Tiffany and Suzi both take turns killing the other with a toy machine-gun... first jittering up and down and then falling on a bed twitching, moaning before they die.
Then Velvets she poisoned them both and tells them one must kill the other with knives to win the antidote to save their life.
Both quickly get into it. Suzi quickly gets the upper hand by landing a bunch of vicious stabs to Tiffany’s tummy and left breast.
While thinking Tiffany’s dead Suzi bends over her. Unbeknownst to Sue... Tiff still has some life left in her and quickly takes a knife that Suzi earlier left in her and plants it to the hilt into Suzi. Then she (Tiff) continues to repeatedly stab Suzi until she subcomes to her own wounds and dies. Soon after Suzi dies from her own wounds.

Hits & Misses
Both gals do a great job acting by reacting to each shooting and knife scene.
However... I must say Tiffany is the star player in this one!!!
Starting by giving us a great show with the fake machine-gun death... having her boobs bounce nicely with bullet hits then falling onto a bed to slowly die.
Then a awesome death by knife in the main scene.
Seeing Suzi jam the knife into Tiffany’s left breast is just eye-popping!!!
In both scenes... She does great performing a protracted “trying to cling to life” act with great facial expressions, moaning and arching back.
Just about all the visual queue's one wants to see in a death fetish video!!!
Hot... hot looking babe who does a very sexy death scene.

The only nit picky stuff...
I wish blue got a black toy gun instead of a pink one.
Could have used a better looking fake knife.
Next time it would be great if Tiffany and Suzi wore less or no cloths in a similar scenario.
But I guess I would have to make sure I take some heart attack pills first.

As always Blue adds extra at the end with a condensed version of the death scenes and slow-mo’s.
Summery
Again... Blue knocks another one out of the park!!!
This is a “MUST BUY”!!! :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

Frame from Tiffany being shot.

Frames of stabbing scene.
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804