Sexy Spies#8 “The Saga of the Rogue Agent” – Parts 1 thru 3

Reviews of Bluestone's videos can be posted to this forum. Bluestone also distributes the UKSG Classics, so those reviews will be placed here too. Bluestone's videos feature beautiful women in sexy attire, including some nudity, but with no explicit sexual content. Most of the videos are crime dramas and the M.O.'s include shootings, stabbings, strangulations, drownings, arrowings, hangings, electrocutions, and various other methods of demise.

Moderator: Admin

G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Post by G-Man »

I checked out this three part hot, hot new spy series that was produced by Blue and shot in London.

Synopsis
The story centers around Suzi, (as a CIA agent) who needs retrieve a micro chip and track down and kill a rouge MI6 agent (played by Tiffany) who stole it.
In part one, first she needs to get past two MI6 goons who try to kill her. They almost do so by a near death strangling.
She gets the upper hand on both with two head shots from her 9 mm.

Part two has Suzi getting into Tiffany’s place and waits to eliminate her when she arrives. However when she confronts Tiffany...
she asks Suzi for a fair hand-to-hand combat fight to the death. Suzi obliges... and quickly both gals get into a cat fight to the death...
by each one trying to choke each other one to death.
First Tiffany seems to be winning by nearly taking all of Suzi’s breath away... then Suzi some how finds enough strength to turn the tables on Tiffany, seemingly choking the life out of her.
Which is where this part ends.

Part three takes up just where part two ended... Suzi finishing off Tiffany. Thinking she’s dead... Suzi then starts to strip and search her taking off her bra and,
quickly finding the micro chip tucked inside of one of the cups. Suzi then gets up from over Tiffany and turns to make a call on her cell phone informing HQ that her mission has been completed.
Well... not so, Tiffany revives and attacks Suzi by wrapping a garrote-cord around her neck and begins to strangle Suzi. This goes back and forth again... both gals trying to snuff out the other.
However... this time Tiffany gets full control and gets Suzi down for the count and twisting the cord around Suzi’s neck until the least breath of life is gone out of her.
But... Tiffany gets very little time to celebrate when a masked man comes into the picture and blows Tiffany away with hot lead into each one of Tiffany’s gorgeous breasts.

Review
This is the first produced video from Blue I got to see that was directed by someone else. (James Graham)
Also... it was shot in London, one location shot was some pup called “The Bluestone”.
The overall feel of the video gave a mixture of a main movie type production with a story and character development that has a heavy mix of death fetish elements.
And what elements... by Blue having Suzi and Tiffany in this video!!!
Suzi does really great with her strangle/choking reactions... first by providing many convincing facial expressions of terror look of her eyes and gasping for breath.
Even red marks on her neck even made it all the more convincing.
She is dressed in a black skirt with a white see-thru top that really keeps your attention, especially when she’s fighting for her life twisting and jerking her very sexy body.
With the usual up the skirt panty shots and arching her back extenuating her great looking breasts.
Tiffany also does really really well with her facial expressions... first... especially looking tuff and mean when she puts it to Suzi and then in her shooting death scene...
she has this awesome, awesome, great look of surprise and shock on her face just before she is shot in both breasts.
Then when the slugs hit her... great reaction and facials!!!
The shooting scene maybe fairly quick... but it is a must see!!!
As mentioned... this story is done in three parts.
So I will put a grade on each.
Part 1 and Part 2 :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:
Part 3 :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

Frames from Part 3
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
gold

Re: Sexy Spies#8 “The Saga of the Rogue Agent” – Parts 1 thru 3

Post by gold »

Checked out part 3 for the shooting with Tiffany and thought her demise was as good as it gets.She can act and is great as a coniving vixen.Agree it was a very short scenario ,bit i thought it draws in shooting fans and her outfit is spectacular. Quality production and am sure Blue and the Britts can perfect the FX and prolong the reactions,Nice video.
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
of the FF forum

Post by G-Man »

Sorry I did not post any stills from Part 1 or 2
I will do so in a day or two.
Cheers, G :mrgreen:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
G-Man
Site Admin
of the FF forum

Post by G-Man »

Your welcome, such a good series makes it easy. Even Geno over at DS put is stamp of approval for Part 1.
I'll put up snaps from Part1 and 2 this weekend.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Remarks regarding another video have been moved to a separate thread. In the future, do not mess up review threads with unassociated remarks. Thank you.

FF Admin