Reviewed: White Angel 5

Reviews of Bluestone's videos can be posted to this forum. Bluestone also distributes the UKSG Classics, so those reviews will be placed here too. Bluestone's videos feature beautiful women in sexy attire, including some nudity, but with no explicit sexual content. Most of the videos are crime dramas and the M.O.'s include shootings, stabbings, strangulations, drownings, arrowings, hangings, electrocutions, and various other methods of demise.

Moderator: Admin

rudrah

Reviewed: White Angel 5

Post by rudrah »

Reviewed: White Angel 5.

Following White Angel 4 the new standard for Bluestone has not only been set, but established.

What in effect you have here is a web series of clips each which have the story arc of a HBO or Showtime series made for adults, Except for instead of an hour or half-hour you have a 15 min. installment often divided into 2 movements like a small Symphony. This New series is produced at the level of excellence set by the late professional production team at UKSG with “Joycelynn Angel and the Russian agent”, "Naomi Walker versus RSS" and Bluestone's own “Sexy Spies #6: Final Assignment”. It is sweet to see Petra in this kind of context. :love:

For a blend of elegance, confidence and acting, frank 3rd rail sexuality in a mortal combat scenario set in James Bond landscapes you really are getting it all here. Men fight women to the death. Sometimes the woman wins. Sometimes a man. Women fight women to the death. The Forbidden heat of sexualized arena death matches. The arched back, the beautiful face twisted with rage and frustration, the sweat covered beautiful breasts, the long outspread legs...

The only to problems you have with this series is it has to be expensive to produce material of this quality - and the wait for some more is a killer. :pc:

PS: Could Jada Thorn be "rejuiced" to come back and fight Petra? Or, OMFG, Lynda fights Jada to the death 2 times?

PPS: who IS your available cast in the here and now?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Reviewed: White Angel 5

Post by Bluestone »

Thanks for the nice review, Rudrah, both posted here and on DS.

To answer your questions, Yes these videos are very expensive to produce. We're talking thousands as opposed to the usual Necro producer's budget which is in the hundreds. Of course, they are priced higher than my regular videos, but you certainly get what you pay for!

As for cast, it's unlikely that I can put some of those actresses together. For my co-productions such as White Angel, usually mainstream actresses are hired on a per film basis. My regular cast consists of Suzi, Petra, Kerie, Lena, Velvets, Meredith and many others. I also feature guest actresses such as Tina and Dalila.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
UKSG

Post by UKSG »

Thanks for the review STS, glad you liked it.
Here's a short clip of the movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhqdpqCz2Sw
UKSG

Post by UKSG »

STS wrote:Read my review above, buy this movie, in fact buy WA 1,2,3,4 and 5. You will not regret it! :clap:
LOL! Yep you sell it!
rudrah

Post by rudrah »

I missed the point of the statement. My bad
Last edited by rudrah on Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rudrah

Post by rudrah »

I get it. "you sell it" isn't saying "you sell the video" as a vender advertizing their own product, it's saying "You do a good sales job!" for a product.

I just got home from work and it's 90 degrees here and I was stunned stupid.

My bad.