White Angel 4 & 5

Reviews of Bluestone's videos can be posted to this forum. Bluestone also distributes the UKSG Classics, so those reviews will be placed here too. Bluestone's videos feature beautiful women in sexy attire, including some nudity, but with no explicit sexual content. Most of the videos are crime dramas and the M.O.'s include shootings, stabbings, strangulations, drownings, arrowings, hangings, electrocutions, and various other methods of demise.

Moderator: Admin

bravo100
What is your main fetish?: f/f strangling
Why do you want to join this forum?: interact with others with the same interest. see all content. be able to post reviews and respond to forum questions.
Referral: Been lurking a while, just recently purchased some videos. Found Femme Fatalities/Silk n' Blood through google search, I believe.

White Angel 4 & 5

Post by bravo100 »

It doesn't seem like people visit these review boards too much, but I'll add my two cents for those of you who are maybe like I was a few weeks ago, wondering if these videos will be worth your money. The short answer is, they definitely are, and I can't wait for White Angel 6!

Personally, these videos are right up my alley - great production values, hot actresses who can act, time spent showing the strangle and the female neck. I am also particularly partial to the spy genre, so I was pretty intrigued by the prospect of purchasing these.

White Angel 4 (full version): I think this is one of the hottest videos I have ever seen. It consists of two female/female strangulations. The first one is September Rose, whose strangulation is long and intense, and quite excellent. She gets really sweaty and claws at the garrote. Her struggle and death is the perfect amount of time, and the progression is well done - she dies neither too quickly nor slowly. The woman strangling her (Jada Thorn) is also quite hot and does a great job strangling her - it looks like she's really trying and fighting to defeat September Rose. There was some great taunting by Jada while she was strangling September as well.

Jada is then strangled. This one is also an extremely hot strangling, but I felt like the main event was the first one. Jada also gets sweaty, but she seems to expire a little more quickly than September Rose, who also does a good job strangling Jada. Overall I think Jada is better at playing the strangler part, but it was really nice to see it both ways - so that I wasn't left wondering what it looked like the other way around!

If I were to apply a rating, I would rate this a 10/10

White Angel 5 (full version): after White Angel 4, I was really excited for this video. I was not disappointed. It features 3 stranglings: 1 Petra by September Rose, 1 September Rose by a dude, and 1 Petra by the dude. Petra and September are both quite attractive, and remain so during their strangulations. Petra's first is at September's hands, is a garroting on a table. This features some good angles, showing both close up and from a little distance. Next, it's September's turn. She is held by Petra and strangled upright with a neck tie by a guy who shows up. Normally, I prefer f/f strangulations, but the male actor does a great job and is not distracting - it really plays like a Bond movie. Once again, September shows her skill at acting out a strangulation - she does it so well! Sweat glistening on her chest adds to it, as well as Petra's glee as she helps the guy in the strangulation. She dies with her tongue out pretty far, which was alright because it hadn't happened in WA 4 or 5 yet so far. It was new, and well done. Next, the guy strangles Petra with the wire that September used earlier to strangle Petra. This one was the weakest of the 3, despite Petra's hotness. Some great aspects of this one are that Petra is strangled topless for part of it, and she has a great neck, which is shown in detail given the quality of the video and the angles of the camera. She didn't get "sweaty" like September Rose, which I would have liked to have seen, and she went from struggling to dead pretty quickly.

At the end, September's body is gone, and she regenerates to live to fight again!

In a rating, I would give this one 9/10.

As I said at the start, I'd highly recommend both. Everything else afterwards just doesn't seems as good as the White Angel series.