"Not-So-Safe House”

Reviews of Bluestone's videos can be posted to this forum. Bluestone also distributes the UKSG Classics, so those reviews will be placed here too. Bluestone's videos feature beautiful women in sexy attire, including some nudity, but with no explicit sexual content. Most of the videos are crime dramas and the M.O.'s include shootings, stabbings, strangulations, drownings, arrowings, hangings, electrocutions, and various other methods of demise.

Moderator: Admin

G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

"Not-So-Safe House”

Post by G-Man »

"Not-So-Safe House” :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

”Not-So-Safe House” Is another great double “Hit-Her” from the Blue master’s Silk & Blood Videos series!!!

Blue’s Synopsis
Two beautiful babes, Kerie and Lena, are massacred in a safe house to prevent them from testifying against the mob.
A shooter opens fire, shooting the girls like fish in a barrel. Kerie is topless when the shooting starts and takes a bullet
to the belly, then to the breast. Lena is shot in the side, then multiple times in the back. When she turns around, her
luscious breasts become the shooter's next targets! This is shooters heaven!

G-Man's Review
From the Hugh Hefner of Femme Fatale video’s!!! Blue gives us another fine shooting title that any serious shooting
collector would want to have.
Here again the Kerrie and Lena duo delivers in every category... acting, bullet hit reactions and of course their sexy looks
(I.e. make-up, dress, and hair style).
In this video Blue has been very clever to get the most out of a simple one scene double shooting scenario.
First he has good script dialog between both victims to move the story. Which in turn made it possible for
him not to have to actually show a shooter on camera and thus saved time in the edit room.
Both gals look and die very sexy... first to get nailed Kerie looking great as ever and getting done in while topless.
She gives great reactions to each hit and just delivers one hell of a mouth watering slow sexy death scene...
holding her head back with great eye and lips expression that’s pleading... “Why are you doing this to me”.
I kind of said this before and I will say it again... Kerie has that one little extra talent that sets her apart and
should give almost any normal guy goose-bumps!!!
Not to take anything away from Lena’s scene... she also gives a very fine performance... especially having to take
shots in her side, back, chest and providing all the right death throw moves.

Hits & Misses
This video has plenty of great camera angles and hits!!!
Only nit-picking thing... Kerie's skirt seemed a bit too long.

Summery
This video very well worth the price for any shooting fan!!!
Kerie’s scene alone is well worth the price!!!
G-Man rates it as a “MUST HAVE”!!!

:approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
gold

Re: "Not-So-Safe House”

Post by gold »

Imho as good as it gets. Great review for this and Betrayed..Great storyboard and direction..Models just FANTASTIC