"Convince Me"

Reviews of Bluestone's videos can be posted to this forum. Bluestone also distributes the UKSG Classics, so those reviews will be placed here too. Bluestone's videos feature beautiful women in sexy attire, including some nudity, but with no explicit sexual content. Most of the videos are crime dramas and the M.O.'s include shootings, stabbings, strangulations, drownings, arrowings, hangings, electrocutions, and various other methods of demise.

Moderator: Admin

G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

"Convince Me"

Post by G-Man »

"Convince Me" :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

” "Convince Me" Here is a good little Tina custom that Blue has made available to all on his Silk & Blood Videos series!!!

Blue’s Synopsis
Tina is gorgeous in this Mickey Spillane type shooting video!
Tina is first shot in the belly when she thinks that she's seduced herself out of trouble.
Then, while she's writhing in pain on the floor, her killer finishes her off with a bullet in the breast!
This one comes complete with Instant and Slow Motion Replays of the killing!

G-Man's Review
This is some-what a period custom where the ever so gorgeous Tina gets to be shot to death
wearing late 50’s era type undies.
Since I like seeing almost any type of light colored form fitting attire on victims, this little video rocks!!!
Tina looks very hot... especially in her skin-tight fitting full pantie bottoms...
with just the right amount bumps in all the right places!!!
In this video Tina gets to play her version of the Femme Fatale death scene from“I The Jury”.
I feel she does just as good if not better than Barbara Carrera.
Here in Blue’s version... as Tina walks towards her killer, she puts on some really sexy moves and talks to him in
one very, very, very sensuous voice!!! Plus just great disarming facial expressions!!!
Which in all between Blue’s camera angle (from over the killer’s shoulder) and Tina’s fine acting, made one
“Hell-Of-A” sexy build up to her death scene!
And a very well done death scene by Tina, first taking a contact shot to her tummy and soon after a final
one in her left breast. She does just a great job reacting to each shot. First re-acting in disbelief from the first slug
and trying to cling to her killer to stay standing all the while giving great moans and expressions as she slowly collapses
to the floor and landing in a some-what sitting position pleading not to be shot again.
Of course her pleas are not heeded and the killer (played by Arthur a long time member of FF ) pumps the
second slug into her breast causing here to violently jerk back, then to a slow protracted collapse on her back to finally
do a few more death throws until she lies still.

Hits & Misses
If you like 50’s or 60’s undies this video is a must!!!
Only nit-picking thing... Tina maybe should have worn a underwire bra.

Summery
"Convince Me” has convinced me!!!
This video is well worth the price!!!
G-Man rates it as a “MUST HAVE”!!!

:approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804