"Sudden Frenzy"

Reviews of Bluestone's videos can be posted to this forum. Bluestone also distributes the UKSG Classics, so those reviews will be placed here too. Bluestone's videos feature beautiful women in sexy attire, including some nudity, but with no explicit sexual content. Most of the videos are crime dramas and the M.O.'s include shootings, stabbings, strangulations, drownings, arrowings, hangings, electrocutions, and various other methods of demise.

Moderator: Admin

G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

"Sudden Frenzy"

Post by G-Man »

"Sudden Frenzy" :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: (4 out of 5)

"Sudden Frenzy" is another fine in-port from Blue’s friends from the UK.

Blue’s Synopsis
This is another Bluestone-UKSG Co-Production! A re-make of the final murder from Hitchcock's "Frenzy", but expanded and
done like it should have been done for our particular fetish!
Mink plays a steaming hot babe who Rusk brings home, and who can't wait to seduce him. She comes on to him, strips topless,
climbs into his bed, and then... suddenly... he wraps his necktie around her lovely neck and slowly, viciously strangles her to
death in one of the hottest strangles on film. Do not miss this one... or you'll only have yourself to blame!

G-Man's Review
Humph... First the only connection this video has to do with the movie “Frenzy” is the “Necktie”, but having said that...
using the fine staff and production facilites of UKSG this video delivers!!!
Both Rusk and Mink give us very fine acting from the lead in and thru Mink’s sexy death scene.
They also get to throw in a few clever set up lines like...
Rusk saying, “This is the only occupied flat in the building and we can make as much noise as we like.” and Mink replying,
“You’ve taking someplace where my screams won’t be herd.”
Well... Mink actually does not get the chance to do any screaming when Rusk quickly raps his tie around Mink’s pretty little neck.
But I am getting just a little ahead here... before Rusk does the dastardly dead... we get to se Mink strip down to her thong and
we see her showing off all her fine looking curves.
Thru her death scene Mink is very convincing acting out most all of the right moves in a strangle death scene.
Performing the right combination of reaction movements, sounds and facial expressions... I.E., leg kicking, sensuous “O” open
mouth, tong out, gurgling, and arching back
thrusting up her fantastic looking pair of breasts!!!
With Rusk not letting up for a second, Mink struggles for just over four minutes twisting and clawing until she finally lies still with
her eyes wide open.

Hits & Misses
Mink’s stunning facial make-up (especially her shade of red lipstick) helped to greatly accent her scene.
The overall directing and editing of this video was on a high professional scale !
The only (maybe) missed opportunity... I would have liked to have seen... is a camera angle from a point just above Mink’s feet
looking towards her head and having her legs a bit apart.

Summery
Mink is one hot, hot looking chick that delivers the goods!!!
This video is well worth the price!!!
G-Man rates it as a “GREAT BUY”!!!

:approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Re: "Sudden Frenzy"

Post by gavin monroe »

Cool review but I can't see the pics you posted. :frown:
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Post by G-Man »

Hi Gavin,
They are up now.
You just caught me in the middle of posting them.
G :mrgreen:
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Post by gavin monroe »

Oh wow, what a sight of exquisite beauty. :D Thanks.

I still can't see ones in few of your other reviews though.

You gonna review the catwarrior one too?
hvhzsnt

Post by hvhzsnt »

I fully agree with STS, this video is by far the best I had ever seen
johnfeb
What is your main fetish?: Long, extended, back breaking bear hugs
Why do you want to join this forum?: To find out about different types of videos, their previews and reviews, and share opinions with other members
Referral: Bluestone

Post by johnfeb »

Mink looks amazingly hot in this video. I know she is in catwarrior. what other videos does she appear in and does she appear topless in any of the other videos?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

johnfeb wrote:Mink looks amazingly hot in this video. I know she is in catwarrior. what other videos does she appear in and does she appear topless in any of the other videos?
She's in "The Visitor" (which is Sexy Spies #1), but she doesn't appear topless in it.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com