Review of the new Velvets

Reviews of Bluestone's videos can be posted to this forum. Bluestone also distributes the UKSG Classics, so those reviews will be placed here too. Bluestone's videos feature beautiful women in sexy attire, including some nudity, but with no explicit sexual content. Most of the videos are crime dramas and the M.O.'s include shootings, stabbings, strangulations, drownings, arrowings, hangings, electrocutions, and various other methods of demise.

Moderator: Admin

G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Review of the new Velvets

Post by G-Man »

I do not know if most of you all have noticed a difference in one of Bluestone’s gals lately?
If not... you all must need to check out one of Miss Velvets newer videos.
Like “A Hard Lesson”, “Eye For An Eye” and "Enter Valeria" to name a few.
She has recently received one hell-a-va pair of up-grades!!!
If you know what I mean. :twisted:
They really give fine, fine icing on top of some great death scene acting by the young trooper!!!
So go and check the new Velvets out!!!
I did on a few... see below.

"Enter Valeria"
Here she plays a very sexy and evil vampire who gets a handgun full of silver bullets emptied into her by a dying Petra.
First getting one in her belly and then the rest are pumped into her fine looking chest.
Besides looking really hot her tight fitting blouse... she does a very fine choreographed death scene,
giving great reactions to each bullet hit.

"Eye for An Eye"
In this video she also gets plugged by Petra... this time only one to her tummy.
Velvets again does a great job with her death scene... first a fine reaction to the bullet hit and a very nice protracted
slow slide down to the floor where she is then left to die a slow death.

"A Hard Lesson"
In this one she gets stabbed twice in her belly by Maxine X and again like “Eye For An Eye” dies slow death.
Here Bluestone really delivers the goods!!!
He has Velvets do her whole death scene around a hot fetish pose made famous by Betty Page.
First she is stabbed fully clothed and then led to be laid spread eagle on her back a top of a small coffee table.
Then Miss X strips down the wounded Velvets to her bra and panties to again plunge the knife into her now bare belly.
Now gravely wounded... Velvets is further tormented by the sadistic Miss X twisting and leaving the knife in her
for some seconds before pulling it out. Miss X then continues to taunt the dying women.
Velvets whole scene is just eye-popping by giving us great visuals and dying moans.
Again her Betty Page scene is a real must see!!!

G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804