"Last Cheer"

Reviews of Bluestone's videos can be posted to this forum. Bluestone also distributes the UKSG Classics, so those reviews will be placed here too. Bluestone's videos feature beautiful women in sexy attire, including some nudity, but with no explicit sexual content. Most of the videos are crime dramas and the M.O.'s include shootings, stabbings, strangulations, drownings, arrowings, hangings, electrocutions, and various other methods of demise.

Moderator: Admin

G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

"Last Cheer"

Post by G-Man »

"Last Cheer" :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: (4 out of 5)

"Last Cheer" is a very fine straight forward strangle video from Bluestone.

Blue’s Synopsis
Suzi is back as a beautiful cheerleader who pisses off a fan.
So, the fan breaks into her apartment, waits for her, pulls a white nylon cross her throat, and strangles her to
death in a wild 8 minute long strangulation. During the strangle, you see Suzi from many and varied angles,
including up close views of her from her killer's viewpoint.
This is one very hot asphyxia video!

G-Man's Review
Well I must say, I have to agree with Mr Blue... Suzi keeps more then just my attention up though-out this video!!!
Blue keeps the story simple... Hot babe comes home... dresses down... relaxes... then BAM... babe is winds up in a doomed struggle for her life.
Suzi does sizzle wearing a skimpy gold type of bikini outfit that matches up well with her very fine looking full figured body!
In this video the action never stops.
From the start of Blue’s surprise attack... coming up from behind his victim and quickly getting a white silk scarf around Suzi’s lovely neck...
she then puts up a valiant very long life and (her) death struggle by trying multiple surges to break free from her killer.
But... every subsequent struggle she looses more and more of her depleting energy.
Until finally the inedible... after over 8 long minutes of struggle she finally lies lifeless.

Hits & Misses
Suzi really seems to get into the part with her super long struggle providing us to see very fine facials and super reaction moves.
To include...
Showing plenty of fine lifting / arching back action and highlighting all of her great curves....
giving plenty of nice kicking action with her fine looking long legs that are wearing a fine pair of white paten leather boots...
and not least... Blue shows us plenty of great facial close-ups of Suzi’s fine formed “O” mouth, instilled terror looks and bulging eyes.
Also by having a attack from behind scenario ... it gives us a un-obstructed view of the struggling / dying victim.
The only thing I think would have been nice to include... have Suzi stick her tongue out / gag a few times.

Summery
Suzi looks most delicious and gives us one very long sexy death scene!!!
This video is well worth the price!!!
G-Man rates it as a “GREAT BUY”!!!

:approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804