"Midnight Messenger"

Reviews of Bluestone's videos can be posted to this forum. Bluestone also distributes the UKSG Classics, so those reviews will be placed here too. Bluestone's videos feature beautiful women in sexy attire, including some nudity, but with no explicit sexual content. Most of the videos are crime dramas and the M.O.'s include shootings, stabbings, strangulations, drownings, arrowings, hangings, electrocutions, and various other methods of demise.

Moderator: Admin

G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

"Midnight Messenger"

Post by G-Man »

"Midnight Messenger" :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

"Midnight Messenger" is the “MUST HAVE” compainion video to to Blue’s “Convince Me” from his Silk & Blood Videos series!!!

Blue’s Synopsis
Tina plays a hard hearted mob boss who orders the execution of Eddie Messenger,
played by Arthur, but Eddie turns the tables on her by breaking into her home at
midnight with a gun. She pleads with him, offers anything to spare herself, including
sex, but he prefers to shoot her repeatedly until she's dead.
Another stellar performance by Tina!

G-Man's Review
If you liked “Convince Me” and also her wearing the same kind of bra and panties...
then you’ll love Arthur’s next custom done by Bluestone.
This one comes with a more added punch or should I say “SHOTS”!!!
Tina once more plays the bad girl who will get what’s coming to her.
However... this time Arthur gets to pump five slugs into Tina’s very fine looking curvaceous body!!!
With three more shots then the last video... Tina surely does not put them to waste by making sure each
shot is most stimulating to the viewer!!!
By giving us very fine body reactions, facial expressions and dying death moans with each bullet that hits her soft but firm body.
First she is shot in her belly-button giving a fine bent over reaction and deep breathing.
Then very soon after takes two quick hits to her panties... casing her to stagger and then to lean against a wall.
Still staggering and doing some deep breathing she tries to get to a exit door, then gets to grab the doorknob and looking up at
her killer, before she can turn the knob... Arthur pumps one into her left breast causing Tina to turn back against a wall and
arching her head back and expelling some fine death moans.
She then does a fine slow death slide down against the wall landing in a seated up position. Still near the door and showing some
great facial pain, Tina tries one more time to reach for the doorknob.... Arthur makes sure there is no escape for Tina and pumps
the last slug into her right breast. This final blow causes Tina give one fine fine fine eye-popping jerking reaction... now still barely
clinging to life... Tina still tries to get up and reach for the door... with some more fine facials and moans... she then slowly slides
onto her back to her death.

Hits & Misses
Again... if you liked “Convince Me” and 50’s or 60’s undies... this video is a must!!!
Tina gives one stand-out
“arousing” performance!!!
Only nit-picking thing... would have been nice to also see Tina from the back for a few seconds to also see her fine looking bum. :twisted:

Summery
This video is like a 60's Sears catalog fantasy coming to life!!!
G-Man rates it as a “MUST HAVE” for shooting fans!!!
:approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804