"Stabbing Suzi"

Reviews of Bluestone's videos can be posted to this forum. Bluestone also distributes the UKSG Classics, so those reviews will be placed here too. Bluestone's videos feature beautiful women in sexy attire, including some nudity, but with no explicit sexual content. Most of the videos are crime dramas and the M.O.'s include shootings, stabbings, strangulations, drownings, arrowings, hangings, electrocutions, and various other methods of demise.

Moderator: Admin

G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

"Stabbing Suzi"

Post by G-Man »

While looking and going through my Bluetone video library...
I happen to notice over the years, Blue did not make too many stabbing videos using Suzi.
So digging through her older titles I found four very worthwhile clips.
In all of them she wears supper sexy outfits and does a fine job in dying in each of them.
All of these are well recommended for any stabbing fan.

"The Intruder"
In her first video she does for Blue... She plays the part of twin sisters who are getting dressed up
in sexy clothes for a night of clubbing.
Unknown to them, they are being stalked by a jealous, knife-wielding psycho who kills each gal with
multibable stab wounds.
This one you get two Suzi’s to die for you for the price of one!!!

"Late Date"
Lovely Suzi's date is late... so much so that she becomes late herself, as in the Late Suzi.
Instead of being taken out for a night on the town,
a shadowy stranger takes her out permanently with a knife and a bad attitude!
Here we get to see her repeatelly stabbed in a hot metalic gold party dress.

"Good Night Nurse"
Suzi plays the private nurse of a mob boss who appreciates her erotic style of dress.
She poisons him, but is double-crossed by her accomplice,
who later breaks into her apartment and stabs her to death so that the trail of murder ends with her.
In this one Suzi is looking supper sexy wearing a skin tight nurse outfit and gives a really great chest
heave reaction when the killer shoves the steel blade deep into her tummy.

"Director’s Cut"
Suzi plays a spoiled starlet who gets into an argument with a sadistic director.
She threatens to ruin his career, so he ruins her beautiful body with a knife to the back and stomach.
Then, he gives her a free boob job, burying the blade into her splendid chest!
Here Suzi does fine protracted death scene... with a very fine back arching reaction when she first gets stabbed...
plus some great follow ups facials & reactions when she gets stabbed in the belly and breast.
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
Jack TheRipper
What is your main fetish?: I like hot women in distress and finally getting killed.It turns me on.I like stabbing.strangulation,choking.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be a part of this community.Else I feel very lonely in this world.
Referral: links

Re: "Stabbing Suzi"

Post by Jack TheRipper »

Can't wait to buy them :razz: