"Pursued by Fear"

Reviews of Bluestone's videos can be posted to this forum. Bluestone also distributes the UKSG Classics, so those reviews will be placed here too. Bluestone's videos feature beautiful women in sexy attire, including some nudity, but with no explicit sexual content. Most of the videos are crime dramas and the M.O.'s include shootings, stabbings, strangulations, drownings, arrowings, hangings, electrocutions, and various other methods of demise.

Moderator: Admin

G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

"Pursued by Fear"

Post by G-Man »

"Pursued by Fear" :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

”Pursued by Fear" is another “MUST HAVE” shooting title from his Silk & Blood Videos series!!!

Blue’s Synopsis
Petra is going to be testifying at a mob trial. She has been provided with a secure location; however, she keeps visualizing her
own death. The viewer is privy to her dreams as she is shot in the nude in three separate dreams. Then, while she is naked and
in her bedroom, a real killer breaks in and shoots her to death... for 'real'! Four super nude death scenes! A must have video for
all Petra fans!

G-Man's Review
It was only recently I got this older Petra title and for the life of me... I wonder how the hell I missed this gem!!!
The whole video emphasizes the side of Petra we seldom get to see much of... her very fine looking bum!!!
So obviously this must have been a custom made video that was specifically made with that particular attribute of hers’ in mind.
Since I feel Petra looks great from any angle... I’m glad to see her from a fresh point of view.
As mentioned above... this video has a totally nude Petra being shot in the back in four different shooting scenarios.
The first scene we see Petra running away from her killer. But before she can get to an exit door... she is shot once in the back.
Jerking and then falling to her knees... Petra then tries to crawl before collapsing on the floor .
Now trying to get back up and moaning in agony the killer comes up to her and pumps two more in her back to finish her off.
The second scene we have Petra be surprised while taking a shower and gets two slugs in the back.
She then staggers down to her knees and tries to climb out of the shower... but not before the killer puts her down with
one more round to have Petra shudder for a few more seconds before lying still.
In the third scene... we now see her hog-tied face down on a couch. The killer quickly slams three rounds into her bare back.
We then see Petra now do a protracted bouncing-jerky dying squirm... pressing her finely shaped breasts into the cushion as
she hopelessly tries to free herself until she lies still.
In the last scene... we see Petra nude in her bedroom. She hears someone storming into her place... she then goes for
and grabs her gun. But before she can turn and fire... she takes three quick slugs to her back and collapses on the bed.
Now squirming, moaning, and raising her well shaped ass up & down until her wounds cause her motions to finally wind down
until she is still.

Hits & Misses
In this video we get to see a more "gritty & sexy" side of Petra who does just a fabulous job acting out all the fetish aspects...
giving very awesome looking facial expressions with great mouth_O's, moans, awesome body / head jerking and death spasms!!!
But most of all... showing off some really mighty fine looking “BOOTY”!!!
Over all, Blue did real bang up job directing and editing this video!
Giving us some very polished looking FX/CGI work and also...
providing some really nice mirror reflection camera work of Petra’s body In the first scene.

Summery
For all shooting fans who also like to see the victim shot in the back with some fine booty views... then get this title!!!
G-Man rates ”Pursued by Fear" as a “MUST HAVE” for shooting fans!!!

:approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804